||10-08-2012 11:24 AM
Champion & Skin Sale: Crabdemic: Shock and Terror!
Welcome to the Midnight Madness grindhouse picture show…kicking off our science fiction double feature tonight is a frightening fable of a medical mystery gone awfully awry! Join us, dear summoners, as we venture deep within a secret subterranean laboratory. There, an unnervingly tall, lean figure paces the flooded floor, shattered glass crunching underfoot. Mad Scientist Singed mutters feverishly to himself…
My greatest creation yet has escaped! I am at once proud for molding such a magnificent specimen, so strong and ingenious that he broke free of his tank of his own accord, but already he is wreaking havoc across Valoran, leaving a trail of terror (and pools of noxious slime) in his watery wake!
- When Urgot was wheeled here after yet another bodily decimation, I took it upon myself to finally render him truly undefeatable. The resulting Giant Enemy Crabgot was marvelously grotesque to behold, but it seems he’s developed an urge to track down a suitable Lovely Lady Crabmate. Now he’s kidnapping bountiful beauties right and left! 260 RP
- Nightraven Fiora was first on the scene, melting out of the shadows and bravely brandishing her rapier. Alas, even her graceful duelist dance could not out-maneuver those massive, vise-like pinchers; fortunately, her armor prevented her from being shredded into sushi. 487 RP
- I must say that Sun Goddess Karma fought as valiantly as she could, but her flimsy fans proved useless against his rocky, shellacked skin. She must be rescued before her people call down the looming apocalypse ahead of schedule! 487 RP
- The lady of light had the right idea: Lux’s lucent singularity briefly blinded the landlocked deep-sea dweller. Yet as she was charging her laser, he threw her over his shoulder and started lurching back toward the black lagoon! 487 RP
- Skulking behind, Akali threw down a smoke cover and attempted to slice his tendons. Her biological knowledge is lacking, though, as her kama lodged in his shell joints and were torn free from her hands. Once a ninja, now she’s just another damsel caught up in his rampage. 487 RP
- Nidalee made a last-ditch effort, springing from the bushes and spinning him around on a wild chase. But just when he appeared thrown off balance, a poorly-placed paw landed her in the water—and right within his grasp. 487 RP
Oh, the horror! So many absurdly beautiful women rendered helpless by this unnatural abomination’s mindless frenzy…we must bring him back before he depletes the League of all its female champions! Hurry, you only have from October 8 to October 12
to track down and capture this aquatic monstrosity!
Who will defeat the horrible Crabgot?! A hero will emerge next episode in the thrilling conclusion to Crabdemic: Shock and Terror