League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Udyr - To Triforce or not to Triforce? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2656909)

Tempestphile 10-08-2012 06:47 AM

Udyr - To Triforce or not to Triforce?

That's the question

Hamm3rhand 10-08-2012 08:12 AM

eh, probably not. i could really see him benefiting more from a mallet than triforce for the slow, and i don't think that the sheen procs and zeal affects are that amazing on him. I think other items would probably do better. It probably wouldn't be terrible, but i don't think its optimal

Risemix 10-08-2012 08:17 AM

Well, the TF proc on Udyr is naturally really good. The MS is good, and the chance to slow is also obviously good.

I'm sure it's a perfectly good item to build

Infirc 10-08-2012 08:22 AM

That's a tough question, i can See, triforce, wits end Frozen heart as a viable build, but i can also see Udyr working without triforce, personally i'd get triforce if the enemy team doesn't have wtf jumps or blinks and ould completely skip it for a fromal in the cas Enemy has tristana or Khazix or someone jumpy.

Tempestphile 10-08-2012 08:43 AM

Well, i am testing just sheen + Frozen mallet, seeing the mana from sheen is quite needed as well on him actualy

Usually i run Triforce + boots + Kitae + Wardens + Maw
Now I am testing sheen + boots + Frozen Mallet + Kitae + Maw

But I remember a build where he goes full tanky and still does amazing

FDru 10-08-2012 08:49 AM

Tirforce is really good damage output, but you can just build Wit's End and tank items and do good damage while never dying.

Tempestphile 10-08-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDru (Hozzászólás 30018040)
Tirforce is really good damage output, but you can just build Wit's End and tank items and do good damage while never dying.

phage > Merc trend > Kitae > Warden's mail > Defense item x2

What do you think?

Kiddalee 10-08-2012 12:05 PM

What is this? Is Topdyr becoming decently regarded?

Edit: No answer yet, but thanks for the compliment.

Desocupado 10-08-2012 03:58 PM

Well, Shen increases burst and dps early on.
But since Ability power and Mana (to a lesser degree) are quite wasteful gold-wise on Udyr.

Phourc 10-08-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempestphile (Hozzászólás 30017908)
Usually i run Triforce + boots + Kitae + Wardens + Maw
Now I am testing sheen + boots + Frozen Mallet + Kitae + Maw

Kitae's is good now? I can't think of a character that isn't going onhit build that I'd pick up that piece of trash on - it doesn't even have the armor that Madred's has on SR.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the only reason it's built on SR is it's a logical upgrade for the mandatory jungling razors.

I'd say sub in a wit's end - all the attackspeed with some magic resist thrown on. Or maybe a ionic for some health? I've actually barely messed with ionic, so not 100% on that one...

Also, have you considered getting a glacial if you're getting the sheen more for mana than the triforce? Udyr actually likes CDR for better stance-dancing, and defense is good throughout the game, with a Frozen Heart upgrade being only 1200g away.