League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What more can I do with Ashe build? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2656889)

MyLittleAshie 10-08-2012 06:30 AM

What more can I do with Ashe build?

My last game with Ashe was against a team that didn't have much armor. I ended getting 2 phantom dancers, 2 bloodthirsters, infinity edge, and beserker's. The gold kept coming, but I wasn't sure where else to go with the build. Help?

Hirumonogatari 10-08-2012 06:45 AM

personally i would have dropped one of the BT's for a banshee's, as most teams will be smart and since ashe doesn't have any escapes, they CAN insta-gib you before you can react.

other than that the build seems complete. you only have 6 items, and i'm kind of surprised they didn't build any armour. I MAY swap the boots out for a third PD, but thats kind of overkill. the game isn't supposed to last that long.

Sereg Anfaug 10-08-2012 07:40 AM

A Madred's Bloodrazor would be a good addition to the build, as it gives you a bit of armor, extra attack speed, and helps shred high HP targets. If you were being focused, a Guardian Angel would also be a good item - if not, the more damage the better. Ghostblade might be good, as it provides utility beyond the armor pen. Generally, stacking anything other then doran's items isn't a good idea, but in this case, the items you chose to stack might be better then other AD alternatives. I've also run out of things to build on Ashe after a game where I got very fed - just buy red and green elixirs and maybe oracles to increase your power and utility.

MyLittleAshie 10-08-2012 11:16 AM

Thanks for the insight, the feedback makes sense. Appreciate it!

PrfsrChaos 10-08-2012 12:38 PM

2 Phantom Dancers, Infinity, Berserker's, Bloodthirster...after that you really don't need any more dmg...sooooo either get: Warmogs, Banshee's, Guardian Angel, to be able to keep killing nonstop.

Sometimes I go double bloodthirsters and 1 phantom...but I like the extra crit usually.

Amatzikahni 10-08-2012 04:05 PM

The standard items on all AD carries are these: Zerk, IE, PD, LW, BT, GA/QSS. If you get that and still have money rolling in after getting triple elixirs, then selling Zerk for a second PD might be worthwhile as long as their assassins/bruisers haven't been catching you every fight. Getting Mog will lower your DPS and actually provides less effective health than GA per gold, and BV's shield only helps the initial volley of spells in a teamfight then loses out to GA (unless they're a heavy AP team; then BV is slightly better than GA as long as you can easily survive their burst). A second BT will provide lots more lifesteal, but a second PD increases your crit chance to ~89% which makes nearly every attack scale with IE+mastery's +60% crit in addition to giving you more auto attack DPS than a second BT to make up for the lack of lifesteal (skills are a different story and the math is champ dependent). MBR is only useful if they have very high health and low MR; otherwise, getting a second PD is worth more by the same argument as a second BT (more crit, AS, and MS). Youmuu's is pretty bad on most carries because, again, PD gives more consistent stats outside of the active and LW makes up for any flat ARP you might lose. I think that's all I've seen for suggestions in this thread. One that was not mentioned was Thornmail; I personally haven't done the math nor attempted to try it experimentally, but I have seen it very infrequently against heavy AD teams.

Again, the standard items are Zerk, PD, IE, BT, LW, GA/QSS.