League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I think Diana is still overpowered to be honest (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2656304)

Talonted Blade 10-07-2012 10:10 PM

I think Diana is still overpowered to be honest

A few points before I get into it.

-I enjoy playing her she has a very nice design.

-I do not find myself losing to Dianas often but most of them suck at landing Q.

So with that said let me say that I still think she is over powered, if you farm fairly well and get an early large rod you can come back to lane and melt your opponent in under 2 seconds. I don't have the time to really get into it or do any number work. So I just want to say I feel she is still a BIT too strong.

TL;DR? You have ADD.

Niqhtmare x 10-07-2012 10:12 PM

i think shes a bit strong, but then again, when you look at the other ap mids right now, everybody is a bit strong (kat, eve, etc etc)

Talonted Blade 10-07-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz (Hozzászólás 30008643)
i think shes a bit strong, but then again, when you look at the other ap mids right now, everybody is a bit strong (kat, eve, etc etc)

People actually think Kat is too strong? She just snowballs out of control like she always has, it's not hard to play against her in the lane though.

Saiansupayann 10-07-2012 10:13 PM

heh I dunno she is strong but...somehow not that strong if that makes any kind of sense. Her ganking are very strong and she has an incredible laning phase but past that, I never see Dianas do much beyond the laning phase.

onechange 10-07-2012 10:14 PM

Shes not OP, just strong. You just need to learn how to dodge your q, then she is not as effective.

perry mason1 10-07-2012 10:16 PM

A skilled Diana is very scary indeed. Those free ults + double shield + Oriana ult can be challenging to deal with. Dodge those Q's.

MoonsBane 10-07-2012 10:19 PM

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh, 7 hour drive left me quite tired and its 3 am almost. That and every time i hear "Oh, (assassin) is OP" it upsets me. Yeah, the ADC with 0 bonus health and 30 MR should totally out preform the assassin, along with every other role in the game. Assassin's are the only (and best, 2nd being hard initiation like malphite ult... which is kinda assassination) way to counter ADC's late game. But they do their job too well and have gotten too nerfed.

Seriously, I'm tired of people complaining about assassins. They killed you 1v1? You're a squishy mage mid? What did you expect?! I am MUCH more scared of a Akali, fizz, or Leblanc mid. Why? They're designed to kill squishes, Aka yourself sitting in mid lane. They have MUCH higher damage, WAY better escapes, and don't have the mana problems diana has... nor can you dodge their harass.

I love playing assassins. Favorite role. I'm tired of people complaining they do too much damage. Diana has some of the biggest (and only) mana problems of all the new champs. This is her weakness. She's poking you with Q? Watch for the animation and move forward as soon as she casts it. Even if you can only dodge every other Q you'll survive and she'll be out of mana. You also can't let her out trade you. She's just as squishy as you and has to get in melee to use 4/5 of her spells (passive). Leblanc will shut her down. Malzahar will. Brand will. Ryze will. But any squishy/non-assassin? If you face tank every Q expect to be killed. If there's ANY assassin mid swap with your brusier top and enjoy the free mid lane. Counters exist in this game for a reason x-x

Tl;DR: Rock is calling Paper OP while saying Scissors is perfectly balanced.

Talonted Blade 10-07-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonsBane (Hozzászólás 30008787)
Seriously, I'm tired of people complaining about assassins. They killed you 1v1? You're a squishy mage mid? What did you expect?! I am MUCH more scared of a Akali, fizz, or Leblanc mid. Why? They're designed to kill squishes, Aka yourself sitting in mid lane. They have MUCH higher damage, WAY better escapes, and don't have the mana problems diana has... nor can you dodge their harass.

I love playing assassins. Favorite role. I'm tired of people complaining they do too much damage. Diana has some of the biggest (and only) mana problems of all the new champs. This is her weakness. She's poking you with Q? Watch for the animation and move forward as soon as she casts it. Even if you can only dodge every other Q you'll survive and she'll be out of mana. You also can't let her out trade you. She's just as squishy as you and has to get in melee to use 4/5 of her spells (passive). Leblanc will shut her down. Malzahar will. Brand will. Ryze will. But any squishy/non-assassin? If you face tank every Q expect to be killed.

Thank you for pretending I said "DIANA IS KILLING ME EVERY GAME NERF NOW PLEASE!"

I have NEVER played against a mid Diana and had ANY problems with her. It's when I am playing AS her that I feel she is a bit overpowered.

So do you want to make relevent comments...? Or do you want to keep spouting off whatever pops into your head?

Theorchero 10-07-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonsBane (Hozzászólás 30008787)

I love playing assassins. Favorite role. I'm tired of people complaining they do too much damage. Diana has some of the biggest (and only) mana problems of all the new champs. This is her weakness. She's poking you with Q? Watch for the animation and move forward as soon as she casts it. Even if you can only dodge every other Q you'll survive and she'll be out of mana. You also can't let her out trade you. She's just as squishy as you and has to get in melee to use 4/5 of her spells (passive). Leblanc will shut her down. Malzahar will. Brand will. Ryze will. But any squishy/non-assassin? If you face tank every Q expect to be killed. If there's ANY assassin mid swap with your brusier top and enjoy the free mid lane. Counters exist in this game for a reason x-x

Tl;DR: Rock is calling Paper OP while saying Scissors is perfectly balanced.

+1

and wtf, downvotes?

Assassins are meant to kill you 1v1.

You deal with that by shutting them down in lane by being an aggressive and resilient *******.

LePWNa 10-07-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talonted Blade (Hozzászólás 30008660)
People actually think Kat is too strong? She just snowballs out of control like she always has, it's not hard to play against her in the lane though.

I find her easier to lane against now, TBH. Her Bouncing Blades do less damage early and seem to be worse at prioritizing champions. She does seem slightly better mid and late.