League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Another BAW thread about rude ADC's (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2656224)

KamisoriKonpeki 10-07-2012 09:31 PM

Another BAW thread about rude ADC's

If anyone remembers that comic entry featuring Alistar and Tristana and the whole idea of what a support should be in the eyes of the ADC, yeah. That JUST happened to me.

Why is it so difficult for people to pick up a ward every so often? There are items supports have to build as well if you want them to scale better into the late game.

If memory serves, there's an etiquette blog written by someone on SoloMid (source needed) talking about how people communicate and interact and what not.

In the 900-1400 range... you'll never find people that do that...

Cytox 10-07-2012 09:32 PM

and what is your message?

KamisoriKonpeki 10-07-2012 09:37 PM

I still want to know the justification behind making the role of warding support-specific.

It's really stupid when everyone's got 100-200 random gold on backs to do nothing with.

iLL Fortunes 10-07-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KilikOdagawa (Hozzászólás 30007818)
I still want to know the justification behind making the role of warding support-specific.

It's really stupid when everyone's got 100-200 random gold on backs to do nothing with.

Only stupid people think warding is for only supports.

Brohammad 10-07-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

I buy wards regularly playing anything but AD. Why would I ward when i'm playing the thing on the team that scales best with gold and laning with the thing that scales worst, I think they can buy the consumables.

Symonia 10-07-2012 10:03 PM

It's the same reason for why people don't understand that varying their build is important depending on the situation, people think that what works for pros will automatically work for them, as simple as that.

VynDétta 10-07-2012 10:06 PM

I think every role should buy wards if they can afford it. Everyone I play with on a regular basis buys wards regardless of their role but because supports are, for lack of a better term "supporting" an adc or whoever bottom, they start with wards rather than core items as they can afford to do so but this shouldn't mean they are the sole ward purchaser.
This also applies in some part to buying oracles, whoever is the most sustainable in the team and can afford it should be buying the oracles otherwise it's just a huge waste of gold.

Predakhan 10-07-2012 10:09 PM

If anyone watched the worlds they would have seen lots of teams where everyone bought wards. At least until their full build was complete.

KamisoriKonpeki 10-07-2012 10:19 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees any of this happening... I feel abused whenever I play a support role.

perry mason1 10-07-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

You'll find that the better a player is, the more likely they are to buy wards when they are NOT the support player. There is pretty much a 1:1 correlation with this statistic.