League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Theorycraft Season 3 Items (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2656156)

Ginko 10-07-2012 09:03 PM

Theorycraft Season 3 Items, Masteries, etc

I believe they're going to nerf the Gold per 10 metagame. I feel there will be a mastery that allows supports to get a fraction of the gold gold if they hit a minion (assist, not last hit). This will encourage pushing, it might open doors for tri-lane, active supports that don't just sit around, etc. I think gold items will still exist but will be nerfed in stats.

Heart of Aluminum
Ingenuine Philospher's Stone
Kage's Back-up Pick
Avarice Butter Knife

I also think they are going to change up infinite edge, rabadon's death cap, ghostblade, and a few other items. I'm not sure what they'll change, but that's what this thread is for. Post your predictions and wishes. inb4 minimap item

Sageoffire 10-07-2012 09:05 PM

Sounds about right. junglers and solo tops abusing GP10 items, supports suffer.

Zerocaliber 10-07-2012 09:05 PM

Frankly, I would like to see a lot more actives on new items and a much larger variation in the lower tier items. Tired of every lane and the jungler grabbing boots+3 pots. It is the most boring thing ever.

Then you look at Dota and people get branches, quelling blade, tangos, healing pots, bottle, wand, bracers, wraith band, null talisman, etc.

Much more variation in the starting items.

chaser676 10-07-2012 09:06 PM

Phantom's Reaper

+25 Damage
12% spellvamp

Shaddeh 10-07-2012 09:08 PM

Something stupid like "le dyrus pillow xD!"

ObscureClockwork 10-07-2012 09:09 PM

i would actually think they would nerf PD and IE most more than deathcap, due to one being linear and the other being more cubic scaling increase)

i would like a revamp tbh. a long term project maybe? a revamp for more variety of all the roles (i mean only mages and tanks really have variety)
item builds should be a choice, but it feels more or less cookie cutter in many areas of play (though i realize in higher level, builds become less cookie cutter)

tbh, i would like to see more pure-offensive items on mages
onhit builds on adcs more viable
reduced base stats on adcs but possibly buffed multiplicative scaling (just so they look more like carries)
melee carries itemization bettered
ad caster itemization bettered

Ecclessian 10-07-2012 09:09 PM

I would hope there would be more on-use effect items. And people are gonna hate me but I would also hope for a blink dagger item to replace flash.

Ginko 10-07-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerocaliber (Hozzászólás 30006985)
Frankly, I would like to see a lot more actives on new items and a much larger variation in the lower tier items. Tired of every lane and the jungler grabbing boots+3 pots. It is the most boring thing ever.

Then you look at Dota and people get branches, quelling blade, tangos, healing pots, bottle, wand, bracers, wraith band, null talisman, etc.

Much more variation in the starting items.

So do you think there should be a bigger emphasis on consumables like DoTa? I know consumables are kind of weak and nonexistent in League of Legends. I know courier is out of the question considering this community would almost always suicide troll it. Would be kind of funny if your courier could deal 1 true damage. inb4 baron stealing

I think it would be cool if they added a lot more consumable options for escapes. It would decrease dependency on flash. Like a 3 second stealth pot that could be used both offensively and defensively. That would be OP, but they could also lower the cost of vision wards / incorporate the temporary oracles they have in Dominion. Maybe a lifesteal pot that triggers heals off of neutral minions or something. It would open doors for a lot of junglers without a ton of innate jungle sustain / clear.

SP3 10-07-2012 09:11 PM

Wards/oracle might get nerfed or modified in some way. After the public reaction to passive "ward hunting" matches, it'd be stupid to not change anything about it.

barackopala 10-07-2012 09:13 PM

-A crowd noise is made after a player kills a ward when the match hasn't gotten any interesting thing for over 20 minutes.