League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ranked 5v5 - Recruiting (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2656079)

Kuntazi 10-07-2012 08:33 PM

Ranked 5v5 - Recruiting

I'm decided that solo queue is gonna be a huge waste of time since most of the time I play as a Solo. I win 50% of the games I play cause of my own mistakes and sometimes other's mistakes. Now I'm recruiting 4 people who are willing to play with me as a 5v5 Premade group, I am looking for these positions:
Top Lane
Mid Lane
&
Botlane (ADC & Support)

These positions will be your responsibility but as a team member you will also have to be able to adapt to situations that will force you to not be only limited to your designated position. Being able to understand the different positions will allow us to be more familiar with our game styles.

Simple requirements:

1) I don't really care how old you are but I don't want to deal with any little kids.
2) Voice communication is a must, whether it's skype, teamspeak, ventrillo or xfire.
Everyone must have a source of communication.
3) Teamwork is a huge part of being in a team, obviously. Being able to take constructive criticism without pulling a fit and separating yourself from the team's well-being.
4) I want players who I can have a good time playing with and wreck people at the same time.
Lastly,
5) I don't want any dumb or reckless people that could jeopardize any team related things for example matches or any team planned activities.

Final note:
Just like many people, I am sick and tired or trolls and such on ranked. I want to be able to have fun with people who want to win and play the game the way it's meant to be played, with a team. I know many of you, if not all, understand what I'm talking about.

If you're interested please reply here, message me or contact me from the actual game.
IG: Kuntazi

Rageinald 10-07-2012 09:04 PM

I can Mid, Jungle, top and ADC :) The champs i play for these roles are Mid: Fizz or Lb , Jungle:Rengar ADC: Draven , Top: Xin Zhao,Wukong, Fiora, And Rarely Talon

I have skype

Tufas 10-08-2012 05:52 AM

I can play any role necessary! I meet all the requirements and although I have fun winning or losing I am an extremely competitive player add me
-tufas

KoalaWala 10-08-2012 07:55 AM

i can play all roles, my best is support/ap mid

Doeda 10-08-2012 08:17 AM

inb4 team captain is 800 elo and you have to carry him

Doustozaur 10-08-2012 08:30 AM

'Sup man!

Been searching for a premade, 'cause I'm simply tired of losing because of other's mistakes and trolls/leavers/feeders, it ruins fun you know ;) I can play every role and ALMOST every champ. (able to play them = being good with them.)

Anyway let's give a it try? I added you.

- Doustozaur.

Exclusive 10-08-2012 09:17 AM

Hey I love playing top, but I can play any role. I can skype as well, so add me in game if interested.

-SupremeNiqquh

PsychoGee 10-08-2012 01:27 PM

lol

thundercook

borntawin 10-09-2012 07:54 AM

Add me..i cant play everything. Best at mid and top

kuullan 11-11-2012 07:57 AM

i can play any role , ive currently been playin alot of mid so id say thats where im best and jungle is my weakest but will gladly fill any spot . i have skype

-kuullan