League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Team: Raven Gaming (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2655950)

Pydermane 10-07-2012 07:51 PM

New Team: Raven Gaming

Looking for good quality players that communicate well, know how to farm and last hit under towers, WILLING TO BUY WARDS EVEN IF THEY AREN'T SUPPORT, knows counter picks and have good map awareness. All together this is a team that is willing to get better, have fun, and become friends all around. but at the same time Win from time to time again.
Since this is a new team elo doesn't matter, this is a team based game overall. Looking for those strong team players. You will be tried out. Looking for high quality players.

Team:
Pydermane: Top/Jungle ***** "Tryouts" start October 8th, at 9 pm PST *****

Applicants:
Moosifer: Support
CorruptEAG: Top/ADC
ZJDreaM- Top/Mid
HiJaxed- Jungle
Oronar16- Anywhere
DazedGlory- ADC/Mid
Kalzahr- ADC
Nerphs- Support
Spitz- ADC
2Kungfu4u- ADC
Jono6996- Mid
Host1Le- Mid
Lalli- Jungle

Application:
Role/s:
Best champion/s:
Time zone:
When can you play/ how much per week:
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week?
Best attributes:
What else can you bring to the team?
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.?

Post app here, and contact me through game.
Thanks!

Moosifer 10-07-2012 07:55 PM

Support
Sona, Taric, Leona, Soraka
MST
10pm PST - 2am PST
I speak English and have a mic, I can also stream if wanted
I am a self taught digital designer (have been playing with photoshop since 2007) I can make us banners, icons, ect.
I have TS3, Skype, Raidcall, and Vent

Pydermane 10-07-2012 07:59 PM

Very cool. I am clothes designer and have made a shirt for the team if we get to that point. We absolutely could trade ideas on the design. Add me in game!

Gale The Gallant 10-07-2012 08:08 PM

I play a mean solo top and bot lane carry

my best champs are Kha Zix, Tristana, Evelynn, Renekton, Tryndamere, and Udyr

EST (-5:00 GMT)

i can play any day of the week after 6:30pm for as long as i please Saturdays anytime of the day

Best attributes: I'm a good gamer been gaming for about 10 years now, i'm a very light hearted person with more 2 years of LoL experience

What else can you bring to the team? im a good peoples person, always giving 100% and my dedication

Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? Ahh but of course

Pydermane 10-07-2012 08:16 PM

added

Pydermane 10-07-2012 08:56 PM

bumppppppp

Moosifer 10-07-2012 08:56 PM

bump :)

lawlgosu2 10-07-2012 09:00 PM

I play support, i have fairly well map awareness, i can play most days, my best champs are taric blitz and soraka i have skype, lemme know if u wanna play

ZJDreaM 10-07-2012 09:00 PM

Role/s: Top/Mid
Best champion/s: Diana, Fizz, Teemo, Darius, Jayce, Kayle
Time zone: EST
When can you play/ how much per week: I play very frequently, basically whenever I'm not doing schoolwork
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Easy
Best attributes: I'm very dedicated as a player and have a lot of perseverance.
What else can you bring to the team? I can bring leadership when the team needs it, and can also take commands when needed. I'm generally very friendly and will always try and boost morale and get the team to keep fighting together when things look like they're going poorly.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? All of the above

Zed X Lee 10-07-2012 09:03 PM

Application:
Role/s: Jungle (main), Top, Mid (decent, not great)
Best champion/s: Riven, Nautilus, Olaf, Skarner, Jarvan
Time zone: CST
When can you play/ how much per week: After 6pm CST weekdays, most of the day sat/sun.
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Yes
Best attributes: Communication, specialized in a few champs to really play well, but have a decent knowledge of all the junglers that are viable.
What else can you bring to the team? Development of strategy, research of pro teams to learn new things, advice on proper builds for any role.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? All of the above, including mumble too.