League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kha'Zix - Not What Was Expected (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2655942)

Chris Spencer 10-07-2012 07:48 PM

Kha'Zix - Not What Was Expected

According to Lore, Kha'zix and Rengar battled it out and now constantly hunt eachother because both believe that they are eachothers equal match in combat.

In-game, Kha'zix is a failure of a champion. If he's fed, sure, he can be a menace, but hands down Rengar will always destroy him no matter what. Rengar is the superior champion.

Now I already know Kha'zix will get a buff because all new champions either get nerfed or buffed after they come out within 1-2 patches but still.

Why is Kha'zix such a wimp compared to Rengar when they're supposed to be equal and why is Rengar's kit so superior to Kha'zix's?

Also why did Kha'zix get stuck with mana and Rengar got an interesting system based on fury charges up to 5?

Last but not least,

How do I become a better Kha'zix?

Mambazo 10-07-2012 08:13 PM

Just wait for the buffs. They're coming. Rengar nerfs will come too.

Ryghtes 10-07-2012 08:16 PM

I agree completely, I went up against Rengar in top lane, only reason we won is because i got ganks and he didn't. I got fed early by ganking other lanes when I could, ended up 20/2, but early game couldn't 1v1 Rengar at all. He needs a buff to put him on Rengar's level.

n00bb00ts 10-07-2012 11:26 PM

His kit makes his spells better as he levels... i.e., hes not on Rengar's level early game, no. Get a good Talon build. Apply it to Khaz. Wait til 7+. Rape. I've 1v1d a legit Rengar before on Khaz. 35 second level 12 fights. Ridiculous. Hair's breadth close every time. But i usually won.

Frozen Plains IV 10-08-2012 02:07 AM

His Q: Taste their Fear really helps when the enemies are alone, he is a great solo top due to this. It is a lot like Rengar and I recommend evolving this second, not first or third.
His W: Void Spike is helpful you need sustain, just make sure you are in melee range with the target yout hitting, similar to Rengar's roar. I don't really recommend evolving this unless you really want it.
His E: Leap is helpful when ganking or running away from a lost teamfight, great if you really want to chase someone down. I recommend evolving first.
His R: Void Assault is great for juking. Use it when chasing someone for the movement speed, to juke simply run in one direction, use it and run the other direction to escape. Evolve THIRD.
If you want more of an in-depth guide into this look at mine on Mobafire: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-guide-250947 Read all of it :). Also thumbs this up if it helped you.

TeknoWizard 10-08-2012 08:57 AM

Because Rengar is a tanky DPS champion, and Kha'Zix is an assassin? And tanky characters counter assassins by nature?

Jesot 10-08-2012 10:32 AM

Rengar was doodoo when he was released, too.

Epictues 10-08-2012 07:06 PM

if being worse than Rengar = underpowered. This 90% of the champions are underpowered.

Warrrrax 10-09-2012 08:43 AM

Forget the lore. ALL champs are supposed to be balanced, not just those 2 in isolation. But this rarely actually happens and thus the constant stream of nerfs and buffs. Champ power also changes with the metagame which is why perfectly good champs like Malphite all the sudden got nerfed to death after a year with small buffs and no real changes.

Chris Spencer 10-09-2012 03:48 PM

I just wish Kha'zix was a bit better..

Like I said he can be a menace if you get some good ganks and become fed early on.

But he just doesnt have the umph..

You look at Rengars kit, and then Kha'zix's.

You dont even understand why they gave you the chance to evolve your W because you rarely will.

You cry 2 or 3x in an hour.

You realize while Kha'zix IS an assassin hes not nearly as good as at least 50% of the other assassins out there.

You realize they gave Kha'zix mana.

And then you post a thread on the forums to see how other people feel about it.

___

Or is that just me..