League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pharaoh Zyra Harrowing Skin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2655584)

Tsubakixv 10-07-2012 06:04 PM

Pharaoh Zyra Harrowing Skin

I've been playing a lot of ranked recently and I've noticed every time I get an Amumu on my team I win. This is because of our Ult Synergy and its effectiveness in team fights. I think its about time Amumu had a best friend other than that meanie Annie who dumps him on the night of prom!

So I propose to you community...

!Pharaoh Zyra!
Amumu's official best friend forever!

She would have head wear similar to Pharaoh Amumu and most importantly she would be a MUMMY! (get it lolz)

Maybe she could potentially get some new VO or have special interactions with Amumu like "Lets be Friends!" when she ults!

Animation changes for each ability... Please if you have a better idea comment! This skin needs to happen! Or better yet if you are a talented Artist and want to take part in helping this skin take off post! I'll be sure to edit it into this post with credit given to your summoner name!

Auto-Attacks- Would be bandages that drape from her forearms that she uses to whip her enemies similar to how her default and wildfire skins animate.

Passive- When Zyra dies a sarcogaphrous comes up from the ground and engulfs her. She struggles and in a rage of fury she kicks it open just briefly and tosses a bandage to pierce her enemies out only for the sarcogaphrous to slam shut again.

Q- The ground darkens and suddenly a GIANT mummy hand erupts from the ground!

W- Tiny sarcogaphrous maybe? That when opened up with her Q or E burst open and little Zombie Mummies come out! Who either throw bandages at nearby enemies or melee them.

E- Bandages erupting from the ground to ensnare anything they hit or possibly a trail of small little mummy hands that latch onto anything in their path.

R- The ground begins to shake... and then it bursts open! with giant bandages that spew out from the eruption that knocks enemies up!

Edit- If you wouldn't mind keeping this thread bumped until a Red passes by that'd be great too! Also UPVOTE! So we can get this awesome skin someday!

Magik 10-07-2012 06:06 PM

really this is pretty creative

+1

Drozzi 10-07-2012 06:06 PM

Sorry riot is too busy making ryze skins to make a zyra skin.

Really awesome idea though
+1

FrankyCentaur 10-07-2012 06:50 PM

While it's cool, it's far too late. The names of the skins being released have been leaked.

Though it would be great for next year.

Tsubakixv 10-07-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankyCentaur (Hozzászólás 30003020)
While it's cool, it's far too late. The names of the skins being released have been leaked.

Though it would be great for next year.

The names have been leaked yes but we havent even seen incomplete textures or anything I'd say its fair game if we wanted it enough and this thread got enough attention. Call me an optimist but I have faith!

jokod 10-07-2012 09:08 PM

Nasus, Amumu, Renekton, Pharaoh Nidalee + Pharaoh Zyra = GG.

Adver 10-07-2012 09:11 PM

mummy zyra for halloween !

Dork Moogle 10-07-2012 09:17 PM

free bump

II DC II 10-07-2012 09:19 PM

Skarner is Amumu's best friend forever.

Both are ancient and Skarner will hug Amumu <3

Kokoro Burst 10-07-2012 09:20 PM

A thousand times yes.