League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Fiddlesticks Ultimate (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2654963)

Crooks17110 10-07-2012 03:02 PM

Fiddlesticks Ultimate

I'm having trouble with using Fiddlesticks ult because whenever I use it in a teamfight, I die almost instantly cause everyone just targets me and I die. Any help would be appreciated.

Maethues 10-07-2012 03:10 PM

Zhonya's hourglass, Ult fear silence 1. GG

Pyth151 10-07-2012 03:56 PM

Stand in the bush, team initiates, you ult in after most CC and burst is blown. CAWCAWCAW, collect your penta.

Kiechiro 10-07-2012 10:48 PM

As the second guy said, Zhonya's Hourglass, It makes everyone cry, combine that with a rylai's crystal sceptre, by the time they walk out your ult is over

Naween 10-08-2012 03:26 AM

spirit visage will help with your healing effects plus zhonya's if ur getting hard focus'd and then try use ur summoner spell flash to get out of it if u need to then run back in with some fears and silences

DirtyJs 10-08-2012 05:48 AM

i main fiddles

my fiddlesticks usually dies after team fights, i only survive if my team is absolutely stomping
your primary goal is to die after at least 80% of your ultimate has gone off
secondary goals are to fear their adc/biggest threat, and silence their ap

zhonya's will help you survive the duration of your ult if they're killing you
otherwise straight up get deathcap to murder them faster - the best way to survive is to kill them all

one of the most satisfying ways to win lategame team fights is to:
1. find an opportunity to ult in
2. silence their whole team, fear someone - preferably an important target - but fearing anyone is good because you only get 0.5s for this step before you have to
2.5 drain if you have time
3. activate zhonyas when you have about 200hp left
4. enemy team will wait around you like you popped GA as your team tears through them (they're still eating up the dmg from your ult, and they really want to kill you cos you just ruined their day)
5. flash away last second
6. survivors either chase you through your team and die, or scatter and your team cleans up objectives
7. sometimes you die, sometimes you live, sometimes you get kills, sometimes you get assists - all that isn't so important as ensuring that your team wins the fight and eventually the game.

DirtyJs 10-08-2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naweens slave (Hozzászólás 30013163)
spirit visage will help with your healing effects plus zhonya's if ur getting hard focus'd and then try use ur summoner spell flash to get out of it if u need to then run back in with some fears and silences

spirit visage not worth the money - your drain will be cancelled, you will most likely be ignited. i used to get revolver for the extra sustain, but i find it's not worth the money. you want to spend your money on straight up AP - zhonya's if you're dying, otherwise deathcap. lucky pick if you're behind. you are not a drain tank, you need to build AP to be an absolute terror. with no AP, your ult does no dmg mid-late game

getting revolver is still good if you find yourself taking a bit too much dmg before team fights. it allows you to heal off your silence as well as your ult to make you tankier in fights. don't wanna be harsh but spirit visage is trash item because fiddle's drain has 0 reliability, your main spells are q e and r, you never want to rely on your w to stay alive in a fight because ==> easily cancelled, very often you're ignited, you have to stand still