League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   1300 adc needs help with duo queue (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2654311)

The Names Zero 10-07-2012 11:26 AM

1300 adc needs help with duo queue

Hello i just started playing ranked im 1300-1350 elo adc. I main Ezreal and Draven. Although i do well in games i normally dont win because my support sucks or doesnt know how to ward i also lose alot to afk people or trolls. I have yet to play an adc that is better than me at this elo. Looking for a either a higher elo support player or at least someone who knows what they are doing. Im also a masters league zerg player in sc2 if you just want an example of my skills. Well my name on League is Thenameszero. Looking forward to some responses thank you.

The Names Zero 10-07-2012 02:33 PM

still looking found some though MOAR FRIEND REQUESTS

deamonbane 10-07-2012 02:39 PM

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...4478b560756294

The Names Zero 10-07-2012 02:41 PM

but... im already signed up X_X

Pyth151 10-07-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Names Zero (Hozzászólás 29988893)
Hello i just started playing ranked im 1300-1350 elo adc. I main Ezreal and Draven. Although i do well in games i normally dont win because my support sucks or doesnt know how to ward i also lose alot to afk people or trolls. I have yet to play an adc that is better than me at this elo. Looking for a either a higher elo support player or at least someone who knows what they are doing. Im also a masters league zerg player in sc2 if you just want an example of my skills. Well my name on League is Thenameszero. Looking forward to some responses thank you.

Flat out best ADC at this elo guys.

This is why you're stuck at this elo. Enjoy your stay.

VanillaCrunch 10-07-2012 04:35 PM

You have to play lots of roles to win.

D3athstr1k3 10-07-2012 04:45 PM

Sometimes you have to help more than just complain. I understand that sometimes we legitimately get bad players. I myself have sucked horribly in some situations. I just take it with a grain of salt and attempt to teach and assist other players in being better.

Instead I see people just randomly blaming everyone else except for themselves when it comes to ranked games. Sometimes team comps have a lot to do with why you are getting your butt kicked in your lane. Yes, a lot of it has to do with skill as well but their ELO will put them with equally horrible players and if you are as good as you say you are then your ELO will increase with time.

If your support doesn't know how to ward. Spend 75 gold and place a ward and point to it and tell him to keep it warded. I bet you he'll never forget it in the future. Teach people how to play and your experience will be better. If you don't like solo q then find a team to play with so you know what you're getting yourself into.

The Names Zero 10-08-2012 12:04 AM

i dont flat out play adc but its my favorite and what i think im best at i am good at mid and jungle too but want to duo queue with a bot lane

The Names Zero 10-08-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3athstr1k3 (Hozzászólás 29998829)
Sometimes you have to help more than just complain. I understand that sometimes we legitimately get bad players. I myself have sucked horribly in some situations. I just take it with a grain of salt and attempt to teach and assist other players in being better.

Instead I see people just randomly blaming everyone else except for themselves when it comes to ranked games. Sometimes team comps have a lot to do with why you are getting your butt kicked in your lane. Yes, a lot of it has to do with skill as well but their ELO will put them with equally horrible players and if you are as good as you say you are then your ELO will increase with time.

If your support doesn't know how to ward. Spend 75 gold and place a ward and point to it and tell him to keep it warded. I bet you he'll never forget it in the future. Teach people how to play and your experience will be better. If you don't like solo q then find a team to play with so you know what you're getting yourself into.

i actually have been doing this and it has been helping wards are so useful

The Names Zero 10-08-2012 08:39 AM

bump