League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   @Riot.... I've been suspended for a weak case against me. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2653822)

XFactorDieminion 10-07-2012 08:56 AM

@Riot.... I've been suspended for a weak case against me.

What is wrong with the tribunal. This is completely dumb.

In my report I've been reported 7 times in 5 of the games shown for my case.

Out of the 7 people who reported 3 of them put comment's in.

One of those comments was the enemy saying "yup hes a c**t alright" A game in which The only thing I've said that made that guy mad was "is this better EZ"

I have 1 game against me out of those 5 and that warrants a suspension?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5751659/#nogo

Kinvaras666 10-07-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 (Hozzászólás 29984057)
What is wrong with the tribunal. This is completely dumb.

In my report I've been reported 7 times in 5 of the games shown for my case.

Out of the 7 people who reported 3 of them put comment's in.

One of those comments was the enemy saying "yup hes a c**t alright" A game in which The only thing I've said that made that guy mad was "is this better EZ"

I have 1 game against me out of those 5 and that warrants a suspension?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5751659/#nogo

lets see...

game 1 you were a little annoying, guess it is understandable given you were having a though game, so, nothing punishable yet.

game 2 you were annoying again, fighting with Orianna while saying the support was bad (was Taric the support yes? He didn't even say much, Orianna tried to defend him a little and you started fighting with her)

game 3 again, fighting with support, saying you don't care and that "this game is over". What do you have against supports? Did that first game as Nunu didn't teach you anything? If you don't like people calling you a bad support, why do you do same to other supports?

game 4 hey, you are supporting again, got reported by a not really friendly enemy, guess he was mad he lost, not your fault. But seems you only aren't annoying when you are winning. such a sore loser.

game 5
Quote:

Zyra[00:08:52] :how about some commone sense boty
Zyra[00:08:57] :go back next time
Zyra[00:10:37] :guess ill sit back.. this ez doesnt know how to poke either

Zyra[00:15:53] :this team is done

Zyra[00:17:14] :ez
Zyra[00:17:16] :stop iulting you noob
Zyra[00:17:24] :you do more dmag auto attacking

Zyra[00:20:30] :surrender pls
Many would punish you on game 5 alone, although, adding all the times you annoyed people on games 1, 2 and 3 could already get you a punish, not for your behavior be really bad, but for it being too frequent.

anyways, there is nothing wrong with the tribunal, your ban was deserved, either: learn with it, or wait your permaban.

Arrietti 10-07-2012 09:26 AM

it only takes 1 bad game in your case to earn a punish verdict. It takes far more reports than the ones shown to judges for a player to end up in tribunal. Then a random sampling of reported games is chosen for players to vote on. If you can see how you broke the code in atleast one of your cases, then you understand your punish verdict. Also, once you get in tribunal the reasons you were reported and text along with it are guides for what people are looking for but they punish or pardon based off the content of the case.

Ill check out your link and see/comment on how I think it stacks up agains the code.

XFactorDieminion 10-07-2012 09:33 AM

Yup... I have problems when people who support don't follow with the team and don't buy any wards. Which was the case in game 2 and 3. Was trying to hint to them to buy wards.

Game 3 all lanes lost so I pretty much let the team know that a surrender was imminent by saying idc the game is over.... even though I said that I still played the game and contributed to the team.

I'm a sore loser? Even though all my games I say gg wether it is in game chat or post game chat. Guess you know me enough to call me a sore loser lolz.

Game 5 had a bad adc that doesn't communicate. I even gave him some advice about when to use his ult. Nothing much you can do that game with a team that doesn't communicate.

So nice to see a response back from a person in the community who agree to bans people by determining how annoying they are. Sounds so legit.

And ty Arrietti for a better response.

XFactorDieminion 10-07-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrietti (Hozzászólás 29984994)
it only takes 1 bad game in your case to earn a punish verdict. It takes far more reports than the ones shown to judges for a player to end up in tribunal. Then a random sampling of reported games is chosen for players to vote on. If you can see how you broke the code in atleast one of your cases, then you understand your punish verdict. Also, once you get in tribunal the reasons you were reported and text along with it are guides for what people are looking for but they punish or pardon based off the content of the case.

Ill check out your link and see/comment on how I think it stacks up agains the code.

I don't get it... your saying the texts you see were the games that they punished for? And the texts you don't see were just random cases?

Kinvaras666 10-07-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 (Hozzászólás 29985239)
Yup... I have problems when people who support don't follow with the team and don't buy any wards. Which was the case in game 2 and 3. Was trying to hint to them to buy wards.

really?

Quote:

Rengar[00:34:30] :what are you supporting?
Rengar[00:34:32] :yourself
Rengar[00:34:34] :wheres the wards

Rengar[00:34:37] :support
Rengar[00:34:41] :support with no wards
Rengar[00:34:42] :so bad
Nasus[00:34:45] :chill guys
Rengar[00:34:49] :easiest role
Nasus[00:34:51] :everyone buys wards
Rengar[00:35:02] :supports job is map controll
Quote:

Gragas[00:13:28] :wow.. muted.... go ward like a good support
That's not what me (and the majority of your voters it seems) understands as "hinting"
if you want to offer advice to someone on your team, do it politely

Quote:

Hey support, could you ward dragon and that bush?
is a THOUSAND times better than the way you say it, and it is still asking for the support to "make their job", why is it so hard to ask politely?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 (Hozzászólás 29985347)
I don't get it... your saying the texts you see were the games that they punished for? And the texts you don't see were just random cases?

What he meant is: You need tons of reports to get a case on the tribunal, but not all of these reports are shown on the case, just the worst or most recent games.

So if this case has 5 games, then you can be sure he was reported in much more than just 5 games, but these 5 games were enough to be shown to people decide he deserve a punishment.

The tribunal won't show all his games, because it becomes a waste of time when a few games are already enough to give a verdict

Arrietti 10-07-2012 09:44 AM

game 1 Your teammate is being constructive in asking you to back, you could have responded the same but instead chose to tell her to STFU and stop QQing...its ok to disagree with her logic/request but you don't need to be a jerk about it. You go on to attack nida and her items and then the team stating they can't kill an opp.

game 2 your team seems to think you overextend too much. this may or may not be the case but what is obvious is a lack of communication (this is not soley your fault). The problem arises when communication does start and you shut it down saying you dont care and insult them for roaming (doesnt even sound like this is the case but who knows). You then switch your target to taric and insult his supporting. Really, how is this helpful? you say others play the blame game but its pretty clearly your game of choice. you even say l2play...just rude and uncalled for IMO

game 3 looks liek you died then told someone else to pay attention...why? you thinkign its their fault? It is 7 minutes into the game and your are threatening to mute someone you attacked first...outlook not good for communication here.. at 9 mins it seems you are calling the game lost though maybe just the blue buff but by 12 its obvious you think they game is done since you state you don't care game is over...people try to get through to you that they do not appreciate your negativity and instead of curbing it, its like you relish the notion and go more on the attack

game 4 not too much going on and probably because you win this game. the ez corki at the end is clealy you gloating and insulting an opposing corki in all chat...summoner code specifically addresses this violation go give it a re-read and pay attention to "Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat" particually the part about keeping any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat....After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

game 5 you call your teammates noobs...noone should have to explain to you how this isnt helpful and not allowed....seriously

I really do not understand your confusion your games at best walk the borderline and many dip over it. It is no surprise to me how these cases got a punish verdict by a strong majority. Stop defending your actions and look for ways you can be a more positive influence in your games. I can say wholeheartedly I would not want to play someone who behaves like you in games, and it seems the majority of the community agrees. Around here, that counts for something.

Arrietti 10-07-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 (Hozzászólás 29985347)

The tribunal collect/tallies all reports made against a player. Once those reports reach a certain threshhold (withheld from public to avoid exploitation) a players is then brought up to tribunal. The tribunal does not show judges all of the cases where a player was reported in, it only shows them a random sample of cases they were reccently reported in.

Judges then use the content of these random cases to decide whether a player should be punished or pardoned.

I should note that the threshold is not a static number, it takes into account number of games played since 100 reported games out of 1000 played is not the same as 100 reported games out of 5000 played.

Kinvaras666 10-07-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrietti (Hozzászólás 29985668)
I should note that the threshold is not a static number, it takes into account number of games played since 100 reported games out of 1000 played is not the same as 100 reported games out of 5000 played.

Just to add, the math of it also takes into account how many reports you get in a row.

If you play 2000 games without doing anything bad, and then on your last 10 games you are a complete jerk, then be sure you will land on the tribunal as well.

Arrietti 10-07-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 (Hozzászólás 29985430)

What he meant is: You need tons of reports to get a case on the tribunal, but not all of these reports are shown on the case, just the worst or most recent games.

So if this case has 5 games, then you can be sure he was reported in much more than just 5 games, but these 5 games were enough to be shown to people decide he deserve a punishment.

The tribunal won't show all his games, because it becomes a waste of time when a few games are already enough to give a verdict

what she means =)

It grabs reccently reported games randomly, not the worst or best or any set mixture. Sometimes you will see the worst of their games, sometimes the most mild hence random. What you will not see are games they were not reported in at all, since these do not matter once you have already been reported in (lets say for example) 20% of your games.