League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tristana that fires Chickens! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2653387)

Tommo020788 10-07-2012 05:46 AM

Tristana that fires Chickens!

Ok... so here's my suggestion...

Please make a Tristana skin that fire's chickens out of his rocket.
I mean cmon... who wouldn't want to see that? :D

Please support!

Example of Chicken Trist Abilities:

Rapid Fire-
Quote:

Tristana fires her Poultry cannon rapidly, increasing her attack speed for a short time
Rubber Chicken Jump:
Quote:

Tristana deploys a super bouncy rubber chicken, to propel herself to a distant location, dealing damage, and slowing surrounding units for 3 seconds where she lands.
Explosive Chicken Shot:
Quote:

"When tristana kills a unit, her chickens burst into shrapnel, dealing damage to surrounding enemies.
Can be activated to deal damage to target unit over time, and reduce healing received".
Buster Chickens:
Quote:

"Tristana shoves a massive load of chickens into her weapon, and fires them at an enemy unit.
This deals magic damage and knocks the target back.
If an enemy champion is killed with Buster Chickens, a global chicken taunt is activated."

Thankskiller 10-07-2012 06:24 AM

Yes! I will buy it on all my smirf accounts! Serious!

Tommo020788 10-07-2012 08:24 AM

haha me too!

M3rc3n4ri0x 10-07-2012 09:29 AM

same with kog's ulti... what about a chicken there.. XD

Defnist47 10-07-2012 11:38 AM

genius!

TheRelicOfOwls 10-07-2012 11:39 AM

would this be some type of skin referencing the chicken cannons used to test airplane windows?

Tommo020788 10-07-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRelicOfOwls (Hozzászólás 29989357)
would this be some type of skin referencing the chicken cannons used to test airplane windows?

hahaha... well I more pictured it shooting live chickens out, so when he uses his ult, a barage of chickens blast out of his cannon and explode, and you hear "BOKEERRRRRK!"*BOOM*.

That test unfortunately only used frozen chickens... much less hilarious.

EDIT: And I'd suggest the sound and graphic effects to be rather cartoonized, and comical, rather than realistic and gory. This should stop people from complaining about promotion of animal cruelty lol.

Eugenides 10-07-2012 05:22 PM

So uh... please tell me the skin would be green with a little green cap and a shield on her back so that it's Link from kakariko village.

TheRelicOfOwls 10-07-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugenides (Hozzászólás 30000104)
So uh... please tell me the skin would be green with a little green cap and a shield on her back so that it's Link from kakariko village.

my life... complete.

Evolnemesis 10-07-2012 09:39 PM

"Pizza Delivery person, prepare to meet your maker at the hands of my CAT LAUNCHER!"