League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   3v3 comp around ezreal? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2648000)

JonFon 10-06-2012 08:41 AM

3v3 comp around ezreal?

I have a friend who started playing recently and will not play anyone but ezreal. we are trying to get a good comp for 3's but it is very limiting when he only wants to play ezreal. we have tried a couple of different comps but nothing has just been great yet. so if you all have any suggestions as to what two other champs we could play it would be greatly appreciated.

Sterling Malory 10-06-2012 09:43 AM

nunu + malphite + ezreal = gg

JonFon 10-06-2012 10:11 AM

with malphite nunu and ezreal what role would each champ play? malphite or nunu top? i appreciate the help, i know my questions may be a little dumb but its been six months since i played and my friends are just getting into it so i am just trying to get something together for us so we don't get stomped all the time.

Best BeatwiferNA 10-06-2012 10:38 AM

nunu+ ez, bruiser top. wukong, renekton, riven. anyone that can sit in the pit and fight, and has cc to keep them off ez.

She 10-06-2012 08:56 PM

nunu malphite ezreal

FearAzrael 10-07-2012 01:38 AM

Mostly you already have an answer, nunu, malphite, ezreal is a wickedly strong combo which brings the following to the table: 1. balanced AP/AD damage 2. AoE damage with Ez ult, Malph ult, and if he can get it off Nunu's ult 3. Control in the form of Nunu's snowball slow, Nunu's ult slow, Malphite's Knockup, and Malphite's attack speed debuff 4. Dragon control from Nunu's Consume

Let's talk about the most obvious problem, picks and bans. In my experience of low elo, you have a fairly high chance of getting what you want, however, as you gain elo you will have a very hard time getting your setup as all of these champions are pretty common picks/bans. How screwed are you if your friend only plays Ez and ez gets banned?
So right off the bat I would tell your friend to man up and learn other champions. He can still stick with AD carrys such as Corki or Graves (in my experience).

Nunu - Don't steal too much farm, most of your income will come from HoG/Philo
Run defensive runes/masteries and bully the lane opponent
Blood boil the carry when pressuring the enemy
Ward
Aegis is a strong item

Ez - When I play him I start boots3 then go double dorans eventually getting triforce
Learn how to freeze the lane and know when to push it
Maximize your farm, I hate beating a carry in farm it's just pathetic

Malphite - Communicate well to know when to initiate
Focus on building defensive items and get tanky before you get AP items such as DFG or Abyssal Scepter

Resaya 10-07-2012 09:01 AM

Nunu, Ez bot lane

or

Nunu, Ez solo lanes with 1 AD jungler with a stun or some decent CC.