League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Four players on enemy reported me for roleplaying my champion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2647764)

StrengthAndHonor 10-06-2012 07:23 AM

Four players on enemy reported me for roleplaying my champion

So, I was Rengar. This is exactly the stuff I said :

*sniffs the air and looks around* Time for hunt.

*ROARR!* (i said this one after I was like 7-1 and got a double kill)

"I can smell your fear, Miss Fortune"

*wipes blood from snout*

--------

For that stuff, I got reported by 4 enemy players for harassment. They were angry at me in All-Chat because apparently they didn't like that I was roleplaying my champion while they were losing the game. Thing is, I was roleplaying from before the match started. Oh, and their Miss Fortune called me a serial killer and kept insulting me about it because apparently, roleplaying on a video game is for crazy people.....

Billyraye 10-06-2012 07:25 AM

Please go and refer to the post on why people use virgin as an insult.

StrengthAndHonor 10-06-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billyraye (Hozzászólás 29939305)
Please go and refer to the post on why people use virgin as an insult.

I don't understand this comment. What ??

Ziven 10-06-2012 07:29 AM

This is funny. as long as you weren't being offensive or blatantly harassing them, you won't be banned for that lol.

pro4never 10-06-2012 07:29 AM

Please make roleplaying ban worthy xD

Atonal Elegy 10-06-2012 07:31 AM

They were probably annoyed and felt like you were mocking them, because I know if you were on the other team I would have been annoyed at you also.

Maybe keep the role playing to your own chat instead of all chat?

BigFatDumbCat 10-06-2012 07:31 AM

Don't worry about it.

Dazrix 10-06-2012 07:31 AM

Understand the mentality of the people on the other team, put yourself in their shoes, and then think of someone saying this to you... It comes off highly arrogant before it does 'role playing'

So, yeah... not gonna care for it.. But you won't get punished for it.

Reizuc 10-06-2012 07:36 AM

I seriously doubt you will get banned for this. If I see this in tribunal, and it's all you did, I will make SURE to pardon it. Role-playing is NOT harassment. There is a difference. Now if you actually harassed them in all chat, that's another story and the punish button would be hit...

StrengthAndHonor 10-06-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reizuc (Hozzászólás 29939445)
I seriously doubt you will get banned for this. If I see this in tribunal, and it's all you did, I will make SURE to pardon it. Role-playing is NOT harassment. There is a difference. Now if you actually harassed them in all chat, that's another story and the punish button would be hit...

I hope you are right!