League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   why are people still tryhard on this bad map? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2647174)

Duriel 10-05-2012 10:34 PM

why are people still tryhard on this bad map?

doesn't have ranked.. is a total joke balance wise.. isn't it supposed to be 'fast' and 'fun' ?

why do people tryhard? they're essentially taking having fun out of playing

sigh. not saying i don't tryhard.. i kinda have to, seeing as nobody understands it's a joke of a game mode
ever since jabebot was removed there's been literally no drive to be competitive.

A single hat 10-05-2012 10:36 PM

You don't know what you are talking about, but I'll take the bait. People try hard, because it is a competitive game, and some people like winning.

Duriel 10-05-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A single hat (Hozzászólás 29933892)
You don't know what you are talking about, but I'll take the bait. People try hard, because it is a competitive game, and some people like winning.

competitive game, not competitive game mode

i have more dominion games than normals.. hit 1900 before jayce came out [when jabe was disabled]
i used to play competitively.. now, not so much. why are people still real tryhard? i don't get it

i wish to have fun with friends on a map that has no competitive drive at all and that just doesn't happen

A single hat 10-05-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A single hat (Hozzászólás 29933892)
People try hard, because it is a competitive game, and some people like winning.

this

Plagis 10-05-2012 10:48 PM

Because trying hard is better than lacking effort.?

naotasan 10-05-2012 11:02 PM

Ignore the troll guys.
It's obvious he's just trying to get replies.

Aroyok 10-05-2012 11:28 PM

Because there are dedicated Dominion players, and since there's no ranked, tryharding in normals is the only thing they can do?

Infirc 10-06-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyko (Hozzászólás 29933943)

i have more dominion games than normals.. hit 1900 before jayce came out [when jabe was disabled]
i used to play competitively.. now, not so much. why are people still real tryhard? i don't get it

i wish to have fun with friends on a map that has no competitive drive at all and that just doesn't happen

Tank your Elo till 1200 again?

otirruborez 10-06-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyko (Hozzászólás 29933943)

some people play games to win. they don't need any type of ranking.

some people play for ranks, some people play for fun, some people play to win(some find winning fun also).

WaterD103 10-06-2012 10:07 AM

I do not see people try hard, when jabebot was on, I saw Yorick urgot kassadins non stop, now Kassadin is rare, and I see jayce quite a bit , but mostly i think people find him fun. I see a lot more people trying stuff than before.