League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   PLEASE REVIEW MY TRlBUNAL CASE (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2643023)

GAVE HIM THE D 10-05-2012 12:26 AM

PLEASE REVIEW MY TRlBUNAL CASE

The Tribunal is broken.
False reports.

ALL FOUR GAMES FALSE REPORTS.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5746796/#nogo

Game 1: I wanted to try double AD carries. If they didn't agree, they could have dodged the queue. I don't have to follow a "meta". It's not against the rules to play who you want.
(I have the most CS, I was actually trying to win that game)

Game 2: Poor sport enemies that lost couldn't handle a few words from me. (people get away with calling other people derogatory names, "f@gg*t, *****rs, etc..." and I get a ban...)

Game 3: I was joking and said top lane was easiest because I was actually getting owned top lane but won the game.

Game 4: I had an unskilled player on the team that did not cooperate. (Look at that Jarvan, 14 CS in a 25 minute game, you tell me who got trolled????)

IN RESPONSE:
GAME 1: I did communicate in champ select. What people write in the reports are false, as you may find out in my other cases. I communicated, and they went with it because if any of the FOUR players didn't want to be a part of it, one of them would have dodged.

GAME 2: The reports said I was talking **** all game, which is completely false. If you read the chat, they were basically trading reports because my teammate suggested that he would report their Morgana in return for someone on their team reporting me. I clearly stated, I felt it was an easy game for me. SO WHAT? I felt it was easy, while some people may have felt it would be difficult. I didn't say "GG NOOBS" or direct anything towards anyone. LOOK AT THE 2 ENEMY REPORTS. Did I sh*t talk all game? NO, Did I make fun of them for having a leaver? NO. FALSE REPORTS.

GAME 3: If I said Maokai was bad, SO WHAT? We are looking at WHY IM BEING REPORTED. I got reported by 3 ENEMIES. FALSELY. I felt that I had an easy top lane, and I joked around referencing to TSM (reginald) saying easiest finals of my life at the NA regionals"

GAME 4: I may have gone overboard, which I deserved that one ALLY REPORT. BUT THE ONE ENEMY REPORT? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING IN ALL CHAT TO BE REPORTED BY THE ENEMY. FALSE REPORT.

Gonzodamus 10-05-2012 12:28 AM

Even though I'm sure you're trolling, if you fix the link so we can actually look at the reform card your troll attempt will work better. And we'll almost certainly get some enjoyment out of seeing someone rightfully banned.

GAVE HIM THE D 10-05-2012 12:58 AM

fixed sir.

WookieeCookie 10-05-2012 01:03 AM

Game 1:
I. Support Your Team

Game 2:
III. Facilitate Civil Discussion
VI. Show Humility in Victory, Show Grace in Defeat
IX. Lead By Example

Game 3:
II. Drive Constructive Feedback
VI. Show Humility in Victory, Show Grace in Defeat

Game 4:
II. Drive Constructive Feedback

For your reference the Summoner's Code can be found here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

BrightNooblar 10-05-2012 01:04 AM

You already got told all this in GD, but I figure i'd post it here as that thread got closed...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudd G Packer (Hozzászólás 29902134)
The Tribunal is broken.
False reports.

ALL FOUR GAMES FALSE REPORTS.
There are false reports, but there are also legit reports on every case as well.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5746796/#nogo

Game 1: I wanted to try double AD carries. If they didn't agree, they could have dodged the queue. I don't have to follow a "meta". It's not against the rules to play who you want.
But there is a report option for "refusal to communicate". If you consciously wanted to try something outside expectations, and consciously chose to not communicate that, you are honestly baiting poor responses. This doesn't excuse them for harassing you, but you have no right to act surprised about it either.

Game 2: Poor sport enemies that lost couldn't handle a few words from me. (people get away with calling other people derogatory names, "f@gg*t, *****rs, etc..." and I get a ban...)
You broke the code. The code calls for grace in defeat and humility in victory. Saying "easy" is not humility in victory, it is being rude. You had me feeling sorry for you after case 1, but seeing this case (and you own comments about case 1) outed you as a jerk, and lost you that sympathy.

Game 3: I was joking and said top lane was easiest because I was actually getting owned top lane but won the game.
Again, humility in defeat, second instance of you clearly breaking the code.

Game 4: I had an unskilled player on the team that did not cooperate. (Look at that Jarvan, 14 CS in a 25 minute game, you tell me who got trolled????)
You're 1/5, and raging at your team for being bad. If you were *really* better than them, you'd not be 1/5. You can say they didn't follow you maybe and try to blame them, but you still fed 5 kills. YOU engaged/stayed in fights and died, when the team didn't. This is a team game, and as much as you feel you could pull something off, the TEAM didn't agree with you. As this was happening, you're telling your team how great you were. You shouldn't be surprised your team wasn't listening to you, you clearly didn't have a solid grasp of your teams dynamic.

Ultimately if cases one and four were alone, i'd likely have pardoned you as having a couple bad games. However in cases 2 and 3, you're clearly being a jerk of your own accord, which makes me much less likely to assume the best on cases one and four. I'd have punished you as well.

Gonzodamus 10-05-2012 01:06 AM

Dude, you're absolutely dreadful in game 4.

Quote:

Pantheon[00:13:18] :GET HIM
Pantheon[00:13:24] :OMG
Pantheon[00:13:47] :u guys keep pulling that ****
Pantheon[00:13:49] :im done
Graves[00:13:52] :pan just ult mid get kills
Pantheon[00:14:13] :****ing done
Quote:

Pantheon[00:16:38] :this jarvan is so horribvle
Pantheon[00:16:42] :he deserves a loss
Just because someone is playing poorly doesn't give you the right to trash them throughout the game. And trashing your team like that isn't good either. The other three games don't even need to come into it.

Edit: WookieCookie got in here while I was typing this up - well done! But now my post doesn't look half as interesting :p

GAVE HIM THE D 10-05-2012 01:20 AM

But there is a report option for "refusal to communicate". If you consciously wanted to try something outside expectations, and consciously chose to not communicate that, you are honestly baiting poor responses. This doesn't excuse them for harassing you, but you have no right to act surprised about it either.

You broke the code. The code calls for grace in defeat and humility in victory. Saying "easy" is not humility in victory, it is being rude. You had me feeling sorry for you after case 1, but seeing this case (and you own comments about case 1) outed you as a jerk, and lost you that sympathy.

Again, humility in defeat, second instance of you clearly breaking the code.

You're 1/5, and raging at your team for being bad. If you were *really* better than them, you'd not be 1/5. You can say they didn't follow you maybe and try to blame them, but you still fed 5 kills. YOU engaged/stayed in fights and died, when the team didn't. This is a team game, and as much as you feel you could pull something off, the TEAM didn't agree with you. As this was happening, you're telling your team how great you were. You shouldn't be surprised your team wasn't listening to you, you clearly didn't have a solid grasp of your teams dynamic.

IN RESPONSE:
GAME 1: I did communicate in champ select. What people write in the reports are false, as you may find out in my other cases. I communicated, and they went with it because if any of the FOUR players didn't want to be a part of it, one of them would have dodged.

GAME 2: The reports said I was talking **** all game, which is completely false. If you read the chat, they were basically trading reports because my teammate suggested that he would report their Morgana in return for someone on their team reporting me. I clearly stated, I felt it was an easy game for me. SO WHAT? I felt it was easy, while some people may have felt it would be difficult. I didn't say "GG NOOBS" or direct anything towards anyone. LOOK AT THE 2 ENEMY REPORTS. Did I sh*t talk all game? NO, Did I make fun of them for having a leaver? NO. FALSE REPORTS.

GAME 3: If I said Maokai was bad, SO WHAT? We are looking at WHY IM BEING REPORTED. I got reported by 3 ENEMIES. FALSELY. I felt that I had an easy top lane, and I joked around referencing to TSM (reginald) saying easiest finals of my life at the NA regionals"

GAME 4: I may have gone overboard, which I deserved that one ALLY REPORT. BUT THE ONE ENEMY REPORT? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING IN ALL CHAT TO BE REPORTED BY THE ENEMY. FALSE REPORT.

Killrazor 10-05-2012 01:22 AM

stop posting this. you keep posting your damn report card. ban is justified.

GAVE HIM THE D 10-05-2012 01:31 AM

please review

BrightNooblar 10-05-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudd G Packer (Hozzászólás 29903224)
IN RESPONSE:

Look man, we've told you what you did wrong. If you want to say you did nothing wrong, you'll just end up back in tribunal. If you want to accept your mistakes, you'll be a lot closer to avoiding the tribunal from here on out.