League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   CLG NA cannot get better unless they drop HotshotGG... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2642846)

Dyr0nejk2 10-04-2012 10:37 PM

CLG NA cannot get better unless they drop HotshotGG...

He is just outclassed by every top level jungler they play, but he is the founder/captain. Sooo, he can't get kicked and no matter how stacked CLG gets, they will never be able to compete with the level of ganks and jungle control that other teams have. CLG would have been better off with SV in the jungle, but obv that didn't happen.

Azubedo 10-04-2012 10:41 PM

welcome to 5 months ago?

Syntaxs 10-04-2012 10:41 PM

I agree the performance of HSGG wasn't good at all. I especially didn't understand those Mundo picks tbh, he didn't get more than 1 or 2 items besides boots, making him deal no damage but also unable to tank.
And I have to admit, he looked way better vs SK than vs the Asian teams (but I guess that's SK...)

Kedali 10-04-2012 10:42 PM

Hotshot didn't even do that badly, or at least no worse than the rest of the team. People are just blaming him for everything because they love to hate him.

Zeropathic 10-04-2012 10:42 PM

Well, he could step down and become the manager or something. Or the whole team needs to practice like crazy and step up their play as a whole.

Allen D Williams 10-04-2012 10:43 PM

yeah more hsgg hate voyboy and doublelift was the reason they lost. HSGG did his job as a junglier myself I understand how it is when your teamisn't doing well and you try your best to get them fed and they still fail. I think voyboy personally need to get replace his style of play don't fit in with clg line up. They need st vicious back to become the best team in the world again voyboy style is going to hold them down

Drozzi 10-04-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kedali (Hozzászólás 29901090)
Hotshot didn't even do that badly, or at least no worse than the rest of the team. People are just blaming him for everything because they love to hate him.

Level 9 mundo with no items trying to keep a level 14 jax off his tower

It's his fault theyre even in that situation.

Azubedo 10-04-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kedali (Hozzászólás 29901090)

1.Didn't gank
2.Lost like every dragon/baron
3.Couldn't control his buffs
4.Got caught more than anyone in the tournament probably except maybe Xiaoxiao b/c he's crazy

yeah he didn't do that bad derp

FadeDreams 10-04-2012 10:45 PM

hotshot has great individual skill and he's a great jungler too. what went wrong for him was his mof)#(*#)% mundo picks. i just don't understand his mindset of losing game 1 while picking mundo, winning game 2 while picking cho, THEN GOING BACK TO MUNDO WTF?!?!? also the fact that voyboy just needs to play jax because of how OP that champ is. every tournament that i've seen voyboy play jax he's won.

Wasabi Kitty 10-04-2012 10:45 PM

Honestly he could be a good jungler.

But 1-2 weeks ago what's he doing? He's streaming solo queue and playing top lane nidalee/darius every game.

Soon as I saw that I knew CLG wouldn't make it past group stage. Not even 2 weeks before worlds and you're just playing solo queue top/mid lane all day? Not even jungle? Like, really?

His problem is his ego. He's a subpar jungler among competitive teams. But he's talking about how he's better than most junglers (he even said he was better than oddone) which leads to him not practicing enough.