League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Champion changes for Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2642645)

Nalydyn 10-04-2012 09:23 PM

Champion changes for Dominion

the fact is, some champions need nerfs SPECIFICALLY for dominion. Darius, Jayce, and Kassadin to name a few. Darius needs to have his ult not reset on kills in Dom, it's just way too broken to be able to kill and entire team. Remove like, 2/3-3/4 of the CD on kills. Jayce needs to just be all around nerfed because he's too good in too many ways(self movespeed buff, team movespeed buff, amazing poke, CC, steroids out the ass, etcetc.) Kassadin needs a longer CD on his ult, about 5 seconds at all ranks would be acceptable. Tweaking his other stats to compensate for the longer ult CD would be acceptable.

Warrrrax 10-05-2012 08:51 AM

This is new and different. With over 100 champs, I am sure everyone would just LOVE to try to keep track of the different 'versions' of all the champs, which varies per map. /sigh

Melvear 10-05-2012 08:52 AM

Darius' ult just needs a damage type imo. Kass' ult needs a slight mana nerf to make it unmanageable at more than 3 stacks. Being able to get it in the 6-7 stacks range is just ridiculous.

As for Jayce, change the damage type of thundering blow to physical and nerf the KB distance and damage.
His combo is really easy to pull off and there's next to no way to counter it. Having a combo that allows you to win *every* trade is stupid and needs to be nerfed. The only other champion I can think of that has a similar combo is LeBlanc, but she's way squishier than jayce and doesn't deal %hp, as well as having shorter range.

edit: oh yeah, I agree that making changes to champions specifically for a mode isn't a good idea. I do think all the changes I mentioned could work for SR as well.

IronAegis 10-05-2012 09:32 AM

Darius hasn't been too much trouble for me recently, but it is tough for me to argue jayce/kass. I hate them.

FDru 10-05-2012 10:34 AM

Jayce doesn't need nerfed for Dominion. Jayce needs nerfed.

Kass needs to be "fixed" because his ult shouldn't let him jump over any goddamned thing in the world. It has what, a 600 range? Make it a 600 range.

Darius needs reworked because his whole kit was poorly designed and he's a terrible, terrible champion.

Also, while Riot is busy nerfing "unintended builds that are too strong" (AP Rengar) they might as well crack down on builds that are actually a problem (AD Malz).

A single hat 10-05-2012 10:40 AM

this thread again... so many people have the same brilliant idea. Already answered by a red post (not going to happen). Luckily, most of the stuff dominion finds op is just plain vanilla op in all modes. Dominion top picks tend to be slightly ahead of the SR curve. Urgot/Malphite/Jax/Jayce/AP Soraka/ AP Lulu/Alistar/APMummy/Ezreal/ were all Dominion fotm first.

WaterD103 10-05-2012 04:45 PM

Jayce needs nerf.

Darius is fine

Kassdin is a ****ing problem.