League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   am I the only one who can't freakin right click? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2642605)

Space Gandhi 10-04-2012 09:18 PM

am I the only one who can't freakin right click?

I've been getting a lot of this lately... I am just standing there right clicking and my champion just wouldn't freakin move. I don't think it's my mouse, because it's really not.

am I the only one who is having this problem?

Scarlet Flandre 10-04-2012 09:22 PM

not really besides if I lag

SSj Heimerdinger 10-04-2012 09:23 PM

Riot, ranked service please~!

nope nope

Fosterisgod 10-04-2012 09:23 PM

It's probably just you.

Vamp13 10-04-2012 09:24 PM

its server lag spikes and its stupid. happens a lot for a second ping spikes to 10k and right back down preventing you from moving for a second, its super dumb. and it started with last patch.

Pyrrasu 10-04-2012 09:25 PM

Been happening to me all day. I need to click everything multiple times before it registers, especially trying to level up skills. Not sure if it's a local thing, my computer, or Riot's servers, but it's really annoying and cost me some games.

Mynt 10-04-2012 09:26 PM

If it's not Riot's servers, then it's a problem with your "upstream," meaning the connection in the direction from your computer to the rest of the internet.

One trick is that you can hold down right click in LoL, which basically just spams the "move" command repeatedly.

Finally, there's an internal global cooldown that's something like 4 actions per second. So if you say spam your QWER and try to move all in the same second, one of them won't work.

Snuv 10-04-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrrasu (Hozzászólás 29899100)
Been happening to me all day. I need to click everything multiple times before it registers, especially trying to level up skills. Not sure if it's a local thing, my computer, or Riot's servers, but it's really annoying and cost me some games.

exact same here, i found going in esc and then key bindings and then remove right click for movement and then adding it back works half the time (or just luck)

Eyepop 10-04-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrrasu (Hozzászólás 29899100)

What he said. It's especially annoying when attempting to ping, when it doesn't work the first time and then you madly smash the button and it suddenly pings where you're standing like 12 times.

Torimino 10-04-2012 09:37 PM

I've had the problem with leveling up skills for a few days now. Really, really annoying.