League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Best tanky ap teemo build. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2636022)

TheBlueMaster 10-03-2012 03:05 PM

Best tanky ap teemo build.

Hey I have been playing teemo for a while and I was wondering what is the best AP or AD build (Or both) . I appreciate your suggestions

EDIT: I found out that most people like AP teemo (so do I..) so how about this build?

Sorc shoes, Malady, Nashors tooth, Rabadons hat, Void staff and Rylai's Crystal Scepter.

Please tell me what to change to make it better and how this build works out for you.( This build work perfectly for me..)

Mysterage 10-03-2012 11:46 PM

I would try going Nashor's Tooth, Sorc Shoes, then Rylai's Crystal Scepter & Rod of Ages, after that build situationally. This will give you much, much better survivability options in game, though it is extremely expensive. Don't try going tanky AD though, you'll just fail. Just go for pure DPS if you are going for straight AD.

TheBlueMaster 10-04-2012 12:16 PM

Thanks, for the suggestion but doesn't teemo need more attack speed?

XTrinity BloodX 10-04-2012 01:49 PM

I usually use this build for Summoners Rift.

Spells: Flash and Ignite

(Start) Boots of Speed and Health Pot x3
Start your attack with Blinding Dart.
Go mid. You get gold and exp faster.

Tip: When you are midding with Teemo, make sure you get to mid first, then use Teemo's passive ability (camo) If the enemy mid goes too far into mid, use Blinding Dart and auto attack him. If he gets really low hp, Ignite him. If you get low hp, remember your hp pots. When minions spawn, try to always last hit the minions.

Boots of Speed > Beserkers Greaves

Then either buy Zeal FIRST then Dagger, or two Daggers then Zeal.
Zeal + Dagger > Phantom Dancer
(Do this one more time to get a second Phantom)

Buy another Dagger.
Dagger > The Black Cleaver

Buy a Bloodthirster when possible.

Sell your boots and either buy a Frozen Mallet if your doing good, or a Frozen Heart or Guardian Angel if your getting squashed.

I got a couple of Penta Kills using this build. I get at least 15 kills per game, but like all games, if your team is ****, then the match will be ****.

Here's some final tips.

Always get your Move Quick ability at level 7. Use it whenever you are coming out of base to get to places faster.

Use your Flash to get out of sticky situations, and always use your shrooms to make an escape route. (Meaning run towards hidden shrooms.)

Aim for the support enemy champs first in team battles, unless the tank is really newbish, then rape them.

If your against a enemy Teemo, make sure you get your Blinding Dart on him before he gets you. Teemo's auto attack is the most important thing in this build.

Be aware of low hp enemies on top and bot lanes, if you can kill them, don't hesitate to. More gold = A Happy Teemo. But make sure you get back to your lane ASAP.

You should know this by now, but I'm going to say it for the new Teemo players. Have your mushrooms at key points like Baron and Dragon, so your team knows when to go interrupt their party.

Finally, HAVE FUN! Teemo is the funnest champion, in my opinion. And don't get mad when the other team surrenders early in the game because your overpowered. >;P

GhostDonkeys 10-04-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XTrinity BloodX (Hozzászólás 29881614)
I usually use this build for Summoners Rift.

Spells: Flash and Ignite

(Start) Boots of Speed and Health Pot x3
Start your attack with Blinding Dart.
Go mid. You get gold and exp faster.

Tip: When you are midding with Teemo, make sure you get to mid first, then use Teemo's passive ability (camo) If the enemy mid goes too far into mid, use Blinding Dart and auto attack him. If he gets really low hp, Ignite him. If you get low hp, remember your hp pots. When minions spawn, try to always last hit the minions.

Boots of Speed > Beserkers Greaves

Then either buy Zeal FIRST then Dagger, or two Daggers then Zeal.
Zeal + Dagger > Phantom Dancer
(Do this one more time to get a second Phantom)

Buy another Dagger.
Dagger > The Black Cleaver

Buy a Bloodthirster when possible.

Sell your boots and either buy a Frozen Mallet if your doing good, or a Frozen Heart or Guardian Angel if your getting squashed.

I got a couple of Penta Kills using this build. I get at least 15 kills per game, but like all games, if your team is ****, then the match will be ****.

Here's some final tips.

Always get your Move Quick ability at level 7. Use it whenever you are coming out of base to get to places faster.

Use your Flash to get out of sticky situations, and always use your shrooms to make an escape route. (Meaning run towards hidden shrooms.)

Aim for the support enemy champs first in team battles, unless the tank is really newbish, then rape them.

If your against a enemy Teemo, make sure you get your Blinding Dart on him before he gets you. Teemo's auto attack is the most important thing in this build.

Be aware of low hp enemies on top and bot lanes, if you can kill them, don't hesitate to. More gold = A Happy Teemo. But make sure you get back to your lane ASAP.

You should know this by now, but I'm going to say it for the new Teemo players. Have your mushrooms at key points like Baron and Dragon, so your team knows when to go interrupt their party.

Finally, HAVE FUN! Teemo is the funnest champion, in my opinion. And don't get mad when the other team surrenders early in the game because your overpowered. >;P

AP?

XTrinity BloodX 10-04-2012 03:32 PM

He asked for AP and AD. I gave him AD...

Villanz 10-04-2012 03:35 PM

My favorite teemo build is AS boots, Malady, Nashor's, Rylai's, Deathcap, Madred's

TheBlueMaster 10-06-2012 07:01 AM

Thanks you, for the AD teemo but is there any good AP teemo builds? or hybrid teemo?

TheBlueMaster 10-06-2012 09:15 AM

I thought of a build with teemo today and I think its pretty good Its both ad and ap.
Sorcerer's Shoes, Malady, Nashors tooth, Phantom dancer, Frozen mallet and athene's holy grail.
Thing is it coast around 15k.. Tell me what you guys think..

ShaIom 10-06-2012 09:22 AM

I like rushing boots and stinger early game then dfg into rabadons. Finish the nashors tooth and then get void staff, after void get ga. Sorc boots are usually the last item i buy since i run move speed quints and have a mve quick spell. Theres no space to go ap tanky tteemo bc if u want to do good dmg on ap teemo, u need a big amount and you shouldnt be running in tanking stuff. GA is for those occasional slipups, thats should make u as tanky as u need. Look at my teemo stats. I play em ap all the time