League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Vote to kick (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2633529)

SilentSauce 10-02-2012 06:20 PM

Vote to kick

PLEASE PLEASE LETS GET A VOTE TO KICK SYSTEM! Trolls are no fun!
(This really only works in ranked) PEOPLE READ THIS GOD DAMN! You cant have 4 players playing ranked abusing this system!
Rules of Vote to kick
1) A person requires 4 votes to kick if all 4 people are solo que'ed.
2) A person requires 3 votes to kick if he/she is part of a duo que. The duo que partner CAN cast one of the 3 votes.
3) A duo que can issue 2 votes to kick a solo que person.
4) After being vote to kicked the first time: 5min penalty
After being kicked 2nd time (consecutively) 15min penalty
After being kicked 3rd time (consecutively) 1day suspension and -12 ELO.
After being kicked 4th time (within the next 5 games of suspension terminating) 5day suspension -24 ELO
After being kicked 5th time (within 5 games of suspension terminating) longer suspension and a 10day ban from ranked (if possable)
DONT FORGET TO SMACK THE LIKE BUTTON LIKE A BRAZILIAN PROSTITUTE IF YOU LIKED THIS! The more likes the more chances of this going into the game. (well duh?)

This would fix ALOT of problems, and make thoes who cause the problems take the punishment, rather than the person who doesn't want to play with trolls to take a 30min penalty, or worse if there are 2+ trolls in a row.

Common Riot, fix the ELO system already! There have to be about 500+ forum posts like this asking for a ranked reform.

Frequently poasted 'problems':
1)Lots of people are saying "what if I get kicked for not playing what my team wants?" Well thats considering not listening to your team and if you can report someone for that, why not be able to kick them.
2)Also the odds of getting 1 troll in a game is >5% (assuming 5% of player base is trolls or ragers who get revive tp to feed)
odds of 2 tolls per game (This doesnt matter if they are duo que'd) >.5%
3trolls >.05% 4trolls >.005 and 5 trolls, well why are you trolling my friend?

Nektralik 10-02-2012 06:37 PM

Do want.

Bunnymo chan 10-02-2012 10:27 PM

Id take it one step further, and voteban report to police for harassment.

Angusthedead 10-03-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentSauce (Hozzászólás 29824206)
PLEASE PLEASE LETS GET A VOTE TO KICK SYSTEM! Trolls are no fun!
(This really only works in ranked)
Rules of Vote to kick
1) A person requires 4 votes to kick if all 4 people are solo que'ed.
2) A person requires 3 votes to kick if he/she is part of a duo que.
3) A duo que can issue 2 votes to kick a solo que person.
4) After being vote to kicked the first time: 5min penalty
After being kicked 2nd time (consecutively) 15min penalty
After being kicked 3rd time (consecutively) 1day suspension and -12 ELO.
After being kicked 4th time (within the next 5 games of suspension terminating) 5day suspension -24 ELO
After being kicked 5th time (within 5 games of suspension terminating) Put on tribunal.

This would fix ALOT of problems, and make thoes who cause the problems take the punishment, rather than the person who doesn't want to play with trolls to take a 30min penalty, or worse if there are 2+ trolls in a row.

Common Riot, fix the ELO system already! There have to be about 500+ forum posts like this asking for a ranked reform.

I totally agree, im tired of trolls ruining my fun on league, 100% all the way ^.^

Pullnmapud 10-03-2012 02:26 AM

To many trolls...and they are always on MY team...never on the other team...let's burn them!

DaseinWasHere 10-03-2012 06:43 AM

The reason I do not like this idea is what if you are with a group of trolls who kick you from a game for fun. What then, kicked and suspended by trolls. To me this abuse is worse than playing a game with trolls. You would need some preventive measures so that does not happen for this to work.

mistmann 10-03-2012 07:12 AM

dasein is correct, if u place a votekick system it needs to have a minumle punishment

like 1 min wait time, they should not give the power to ban people in others hands

SilentSauce 10-03-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaseinWasHere (Hozzászólás 29836638)
The reason I do not like this idea is what if you are with a group of trolls who kick you from a game for fun. What then, kicked and suspended by trolls. To me this abuse is worse than playing a game with trolls. You would need some preventive measures so that does not happen for this to work.

If you red the poast, it only works in ranked, and a group of 2 still isnt enough votes to kick someone

SpiffmeisterZ 10-03-2012 07:31 AM

Abuse possibility one: With low enough of a punishment that full ranked teams could use it as a lesser penalized dodge. Solution? Disable votekick in fully stacked teams. There should be no reason to kick if youre a 5 man premade. You should know full well that that dude is a tool BEFORE you start playing with him like that.

Abuse possibility two: In normal draft 4 players gang up and just keep kicking people for... Who knows... People are dumb. Disable this feature in normal draft.

Abuse possibility three: 2 man duos go around kicking games repeatedly. Solution? 3 is more than 2. 2 guys start spazzing out demanding someone be kicked, at least the other 3 should be smart enough to weigh in properly.

Abuse possibility four, and this is the only one I really see as being troublesome: Someone picks a champ that people dont like and they instakick him. A friend of mine likes playing Heimer with promote. They took Morde mid, which this setup completely DESTROYS Morde so my friend gladly took his favorite champ and spells. Our team started complaining pretty bad that he would make such a pick in a ranked game. In this situation he may get kicked by a team having a rage fit over his choice. Solution? Sadly this doesn't have one other than smart or understanding teams. We managed to tell them he knew what he was doing and we won that game fairly easily and they apologized for their earlier lack of faith. Sometimes you just will not get teams like this, though, but I pose the question of why would you want to play with them anyway if they are too stubborn to listen? Bodes poorly for teamwork if they're already that upset before the game even starts.

Both sides weighed? At the very LEAST it's worth a test run. It's not like the current system isn't easily abused. Don't like the team comp? Grab Ashe with smite and clairvoyance, demand that you are jungling and going AP tank, and it's risky, but you're so freaking stoned right now and you play better high. Congratulations, you just wasted a half hour of someones time and are free to immediately go do it again.

t0ad5 10-03-2012 01:41 PM

I don't care what exactly they implement, but anything other than a 30 min wait for me dodging a loss will go a long way to keeping me playing the game and spending money on it.

Else, kinda getting bored of the option of sitting out or digging a bigger hole to elo hell when people are obviously too stupid to win at champ select.

Needs improvement.

Thanks,
Long time paying customer.