League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I wish we had announcer packs... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2633031)

Keirndmo 10-02-2012 04:01 PM

I wish we had announcer packs...

I would kill for a Draven announcer pack in this over the old lady.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_AHnLwBcw

Chained Icarus 10-02-2012 04:04 PM

I'm laughing my ass off at this. Yes, please. I need this.

XSparkleFistX 10-02-2012 04:06 PM

I'm not sure how they would work it out if everyone could buy the voice packs. If one person bought it and is using it in the game, would everyone be able to hear it? Or only people who bought it? It seems like it'd be a waste to have a lot of people buy it when only 1 person needs it, yet unfair for no one to hear it but the person who bought it.

Chained Icarus 10-02-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XSparkleFistX (Hozzászólás 29820069)
I'm not sure how they would work it out if everyone could buy the voice packs. If one person bought it and is using it in the game, would everyone be able to hear it? Or only people who bought it? It seems like it'd be a waste to have a lot of people buy it when only 1 person needs it, yet unfair for no one to hear it but the person who bought it.

It's local. Only you would hear it, like custom install skins.

Keirndmo 10-02-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Perhaps we could have an option for if we wanted to hear the other peoples announcer packs?
So people can listen to their own if they have one.

Buhnanaa 10-02-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

That would be like if I bought a skin, anyone with that champ could use it if they bought it or not, stupid.

I personally would like to have a different announcer, where as I'm sure some people like the current one. That wouldn't be fair to those players if one person has the announcer pack and therefore everyone hears it

Egotistica 10-02-2012 04:10 PM

Where is the Axe pack.

WHERE VALVE.

Gnahzdivad 10-02-2012 04:10 PM

It would be like 12345 RP per pack if Riot did this :(

Keirndmo 10-02-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egotistica (Hozzászólás 29820194)
Where is the Axe pack.

WHERE VALVE.

Good question.
I know they have a Dr. Kleiner pack though.

XSparkleFistX 10-02-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buhnanaa (Hozzászólás 29820153)
That would be like if I bought a skin, anyone with that champ could use it if they bought it or not, stupid.

I personally would like to have a different announcer, where as I'm sure some people like the current one. That wouldn't be fair to those players if one person has the announcer pack and therefore everyone hears it

There is a difference between Skins and Announcers. Everyone enjoys the skin you bought, but only you can use it. The programming involved to make it so that people who didn't buy the announcer can't hear it and only the people who bought can, would probably be annoying enough that Riot won't do it.