League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Need some pointers for achieving gold! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2630859)

DIG imadongerpie 10-01-2012 09:23 PM

Need some pointers for achieving gold!

My team is currently at 1250, our record is 9 wins 5 losses, we seem to be doing alright, but I want to reach gold before the end of the season, we have tried some AoE comps, as well as bruiser comps, what has worked best for us seems to be an irelia/riven/evelynn comp (oddly enough). Was just looking for some team comps, and general pointers to follow. We have been trying to get as many dragons as possible, and keep ward coverage up as much as possible, and like i said, we have had more success than failure, but we keep bouncing between 1200 and 1250. THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

tl;dr - TEACH ME HOW TO GOLD! D:

DIG imadongerpie 10-01-2012 09:50 PM

bamppppp

Friggid 10-01-2012 10:06 PM

irelia isnt a very good champ in 3s because she requires to much farm for it, ive never seen evelyn but i want to say shes not good for 3s also. Riven is a GREAT pick shes a good jungler im also guessing you have an ap eve, since usually u dont want to run all 3 of the same type (ap/ad). If you learn how to jungle. Learn how to ward massively (all 3 of you should be warding) learn multiple champs and get your early game strategy down. Any more questions you can add me in game ill answer em :)

DIG imadongerpie 10-01-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friggid (Hozzászólás 29800399)
irelia isnt a very good champ in 3s because she requires to much farm for it, ive never seen evelyn but i want to say shes not good for 3s also. Riven is a GREAT pick shes a good jungler im also guessing you have an ap eve, since usually u dont want to run all 3 of the same type (ap/ad). If you learn how to jungle. Learn how to ward massively (all 3 of you should be warding) learn multiple champs and get your early game strategy down. Any more questions you can add me in game ill answer em :)

thanks for the response! yeah we are all working on trying to buy a couple wards each back, it is ap eve top, and yeah we all can generally play multiple champs, we have had success with aoe comps as well (malph,vlad,wukong). early game is something we need to work on, so i will definitely research this! thanks again for the advice!

killamandude 10-01-2012 11:48 PM

pick tryn or some other crazy top farmer then pick morgana to spell shield him, third is usually some high cc champ eg ali, naut. also buy pink wards/oracles (if you don't die) most important part is your cs and level, this is why tryn can be really strong at low elo and with spell shield you can't exhaust him. If the enemy team has a jungler putting your duo lane top can help with jungle control. Riven is good but switching eve for morg, cass or fizz and irelia for a high cc tank will help you dominate team fights.

Best BeatwiferNA 10-02-2012 03:03 PM

there is no set in stone team comp. you have to pick champs based off bans and their picks, and outplay them. tt is an early-mid game map. irelia is a mid-late game champ, so if it goes that long, your chances of winning go up. but if it doesnt, shes not going to be as strong as renekton, wukong, etc.

PurpleURP 10-03-2012 12:00 PM

pick op heros or dodge queue