League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot Annie's Molten Shield should also be cast on Tibbers when used (if summoned) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2626902)

NewDeviljin 09-30-2012 01:10 PM

@Riot Annie's Molten Shield should also be cast on Tibbers when used (if summoned)

Without the reflect damage attribute of course ( only armor/MR, otherwise it would also reflect dragon/Baron/minions , making it unfair ) .
That would make Tibbers viable late-game (unless you plan on maxing molten shield first, lvl 1 until 14 will only give him 10 armor/MR) .
I think it is fair because not charging stun with the use of Molten Shield could mess up the stun charge ( saving it for casting it after tibbers is summoned not really a good option ) .
I sincerely believe this change could make her fill in the current list of viable AP mages !
- > 180 ranked games played in the past 2 Months as Annie on various accounts :
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21263499
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20613598
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20709282
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19820906

Edit: If molten's shield maximum values 80 armor/MR on tibbers might be a bit too much, even these values halvened (40 armor/MR boost) would clearly help !
Edit 2 : Well thanks for the feedback !
Even though the number of views on this forum site was very low, the replies have been resulting it to have a great amount of feedback !
Let's hope all of it will inspire Riot to make Annie a bit more unique than she already is .
Edit 3: Please keep this thread alive ( bump / upvote ) ! By doing so you give it a chance to fall under Riot's attention !

Edit 4 : Other possible changes for Annie :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post30668374

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenDryks (Hozzászólás 29760530)
Annie's problems have nothing to do with Tibbers dying too fast.

It's all about utility, Tibbers having some more possible armor/MR boost ( which I am forced to Remind, as an Annie player that Tibbers can tank baron/dragon/turret for dive )
will render Annie unique in its genre, and possibly add her a kit for comptetitive gameplay !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuteagent (Hozzászólás 29760573)
I find her lack of escapes disturbing

Positioning is the key for all her aggressive skillset, stun is if used correctly a great escape, alongside with flash !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon (Hozzászólás 29760651)
Tibbers dies easily against teams with high AoE.

Working as intended :p Everything has a counter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FistOf7Dragons (Hozzászólás 29760737)
i agree this would give tibber the extra ar/mr late game to live in aoe team fights and put pressure on the enemy team. not to mention the reflect would stop trolls with mallet from kiting him since the shield reflect = his aoe burn damage

i also think his move speed should be like 500 but that is clearly a bad thing

No, the reflect damage would be disastrous ! As an annie player I'm not asking for Riot to make her a perma-ban in ranked :D
Also, his movement speed is fine, any more would be an exploit for Rylai ( Tibber's aoe burn damage proccs Rylai's slows )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuteagent (Hozzászólás 29760842)
Imo change shield to absorb dmg+ the resists, rather than thornmail +resistance

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about Annie's molten shield cast on herself.
Considering so, " thornmail + resistance " is necessary for her to be able to push correctly ( her incinerate puts minions very low, but doesn't kill them, it helps her farming cs ! ) .
Even though calling it a Thornmail might be due to confusion as it deals raw AP damage on hits .

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE (Hozzászólás 29760866)
lol, make tibbers more tanky. good one brah

I smell sarcasm but I'd like to clarify one thing. " make tibbers more tanky " temporary for the late-game * .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuteagent (Hozzászólás 29761326)
Another idea to buff annie, make pyromania 3 spells instead of 4

4 is a good number. 3 is overkill .

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSG SoBe (Hozzászólás 30488274)
While that sounds nice, I don't think it would do a whole lot for her. She needs some type of mobility boost to stand up to some of these other highmobility heroes. I always thought it would be nice to have a small movespeed boost on her shield, I think that would put her in a great spot, and she wouldn't be almost 100% dependent on using flash to initiate fights

To be honest, it isn't such a great deal.
One of the most difficult and most annoying fact is that when you play as Annie you have to communicate with everyone else. For once, you can't burst down no matter how hard you try on early levels without the help (not much, 200 dmg) from the jungler your mid opponent.
Moreover, any other champion is less mana dependent, and has more base hp (diana 568, annie 460). However, paired with some teamwork (and I imply there positioning) Annie is devastating. As such I think she isn't fit to have any rework done over her speed, nor any other statistings but the one that makes her able to cast Molten Shield on tibbers, I sincerely think it would be a big deal, thus favorising dives, dragon controls and even vision within the help of Tibbers ! (which is crucial when playing Annie)
It isn't ambitious nor not lore-friendly which is why I see this as a possibility of rework. It would have small effects but would still be noticeable if used properly.

Auryiel 09-30-2012 01:11 PM

If anything, his damage aura's base damage should scale (instead of being a static 35) to make him scarier and be more of a focus. Right now, you tend to ignore Tibbers and just straight up kill Annie. Making him tankier will not do much to help him or her.

Cuteagent 09-30-2012 01:14 PM

Petsky 09-30-2012 01:16 PM

Even tho I don't think this would make her that viable, I think it would be a good buff nonetheless.

Gryphon48 09-30-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuteagent (Hozzászólás 29760573)

She has stuns to escape one enemy. And if there is more than one, then she is probably screwed anyway.

Kameleon 09-30-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenDryks (Hozzászólás 29760530)

Tibbers dies easily against teams with high AoE.

FistOf7Dragons 09-30-2012 01:22 PM

i agree this would give tibber the extra ar/mr late game to live in aoe team fights and put pressure on the enemy team. not to mention the reflect would stop trolls with mallet from kiting him since the shield reflect = his aoe burn damage

i also think his move speed should be like 500 but that is clearly a bad thing

Cuteagent 09-30-2012 01:28 PM

Imo change shield to absorb dmg+ the resists, rather than thornmail +resistance

ecstaSTEVE 09-30-2012 01:29 PM

lol, make tibbers more tanky. good one brah

Cuteagent 09-30-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewDeviljin (Hozzászólás 29760944)
If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about Annie's molten shield cast on herself.
Considering so, " thornmail + resistance " is necessary for her to be able to push correctly ( her incinerate puts minions very low, but doesn't kill them, it helps her farming cs ! ) .
Even though calling it a Thornmail might be due to confusion as it deals raw AP damage on hits .

Assuming I don't feed, with large rod,t2 boots ,2 dorans, optional yellow rod, I can already clear waves with W. What I find shield more useful is for jungle creeps.

I'm just saying thornmail because it's a type of reflect dmg. Or maybe add to molten shield a slow or stun when shes hit