League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   3v3 basicks (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2625263)

Skared 09-29-2012 08:59 PM

3v3 basicks

okey so basecelly todey I want to make the learn 3v3....X3

so evergame u need smite to steal the eBONMAW dragon and make sure that no other noobs can get it frum u

mayeb u use nunu smite top and shyvana top supports op smite op ggop

u can also use it to smite other noob stuff

if ur pro u take ad junglke like lee singer and maybe mudo or shyvina and u take the smite

den go to camp closest to red and have team help you with it
ok get level 2 and gank top gg

for top lane u need a brooser like lee singer or rivon they r gud mayb yorick 2 or possibely shyvona shes gud 2

then get ur pro frend MR AP BOT LANE and then pick da ap with range and good farm 2v1 AKA CASS and GARGAS and MORDE (sorta) they r gud mayb kennon tew!

lol make sure u do wards at red buff and in the bushes at green/silver camp GG now u know how to steal dragon, ward, win top, and.. farm bottom!!!!!!!!! GG WAR HERO

Khitty 09-29-2012 09:48 PM

can't spell, didn't read

ginnryu 09-29-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skared (Hozzászólás 29745994)
okey so basecelly todey I want to make the learn 3v3....X3

so evergame u need smite to steal the eBONMAW dragon and make sure that no other noobs can get it frum u

mayeb u use nunu smite top and shyvana top supports op smite op ggop

u can also use it to smite other noob stuff

if ur pro u take ad junglke like lee singer and maybe mudo or shyvina and u take the smite

den go to camp closest to red and have team help you with it
ok get level 2 and gank top gg

for top lane u need a brooser like lee singer or rivon they r gud mayb yorick 2 or possibely shyvona shes gud 2

then get ur pro frend MR AP BOT LANE and then pick da ap with range and good farm 2v1 AKA CASS and GARGAS and MORDE (sorta) they r gud mayb kennon tew!

lol make sure u do wards at red buff and in the bushes at green/silver camp GG now u know how to steal dragon, ward, win top, and.. farm bottom!!!!!!!!! GG WAR HERO

trying a lil too hard broskie.

Skared 09-30-2012 08:48 AM

if you actually thought thats how I really type, then youre probably not very smart.

Shadeykris 09-30-2012 10:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skared (Hozzászólás 29754715)
if you actually thought thats how I really type, then youre probably not very smart.

Skared 09-30-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadeykris (Hozzászólás 29756365)

see, now the thing thats wrong with what you posted is my "biased opinion" is actually how to play 3v3. We've all seen that image before.

Shadeykris 09-30-2012 10:32 AM

Read the particular quote above that particular image.

Skared 09-30-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadeykris (Hozzászólás 29756771)
Read the particular quote above that particular image.

oh I did

your post makes no sense. Are you implying that im trying to troll? im just giving good tips in a very sarcastic manner

Shadeykris 09-30-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skared (Hozzászólás 29756907)
oh I did

your post makes no sense. Are you implying that im trying to troll? im just giving good tips in a very sarcastic manner

To what purpose?

sgtpwntang 09-30-2012 11:19 AM

Horrible advice btw, top lane should jungle and the tank should be taking the bottom jungle, reasons for this it gives more experience when ur out of the lane causes all 3 players to excell faster leveling, this tactic only works for end game and you need lee sin yorick or shy top, all three of those champs are better buttom lanes because its 2v2 usually 2 kills are better then 1 and with yoricks slow it makes it harder to escape i understand being a fan of these champs but when it comes to ranked they are usually the first to be banned