League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   >*FoxCharm's*< Hide and Seek Rules (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2625209)

FoxCharm 09-29-2012 09:40 PM

>*FoxCharm's*< Hide and Seek Rules

I started playing HnS ( Hide and Seek ) a while ago and it was pretty fun...I started hosting a bunch of new rooms in Custom Games mode and it worked out very well until people decided to troll because people didn't want to follow their rules, or the host would make up some sort of BS rule set so he could win..Especially in rooms I was in it seemed.

So for my very own room, "Foxxy's Hide and Seek! :3" ( similar to "Foxxy's ARAM/ABAM! :3" ) I'm going to create this set of rules for people to follow.

If you have any questions, concerns, or ways to improve this rule set, please leave a comment or add me on PBE League of Legends / Norm League of Legends - "FoxCharm" !!

Have fun and Good luck!

Rules:
(please see Ban List at the bottom)

Game Rules:
The game consists of two teams, Hiders and Seekers. Seekers on the right side, consisting of only 2 players, and the Hiders on the left side, consisting of 5 players.

The goal of the game is for the Seekers to eliminate the Hiders.
Each Hider gets 5 lives. If all these lives are eliminated, you are out, must remain outside the fog of war [That includes going through it to get to middle], and not in any way assist your teammates in escaping, killing, or Active Warding.

Hiders may remain in base until 2:00, any items bought afterwards counts as a -1.

Seekers must wait in base until 2:00

Active Warding is standing near a certain position for a purpose, which would be to note the seekers where possible team mates are hidden. Examples of this are capping a point, spamming spells near a certain position or at a teamate. There isn't really a way to punish the player for doing this, seeing as the player is usually already Eliminated.

The Seekers goal is as said above, you must eliminate every players 5 lives before 40 minutes to win.

Please remember, this is Hide and Seek, not Group and Run. If you are a Hider, HIDE.

Before level 11, there can only be 2 players to a bush. After level 11, only 1 may remain in a bush. Being close by in another bush is fine.

Seekers are allowed to Teleport/Walk back to base at any moment in the game, Hiders however, cannot.

How Hiders win: At least one player survives until 40/45 minutes.
How Seekers win: Eliminate every players 5 lives before 40/45 minutes.

In my games, votes will be taken to who wants to increase the time from 40 to 45 minutes, the only time this vote will be called is if more than 3 hiders are still playing (with a decent amount of lives).

Game Modes:
This game can be played in three different modes, each coming with its own set of ban rules

All Random - There are no ban rules for this, obviously, because you cannot ban anyone or prevent them from selecting that champion. Beware, this mode will most likely give the Seekers an advantage under different circumstances.

All Blind - This mode has perma-bans, meaning you are not allowed to choose that champion. If the following champions are chosen and the game is started, you will be ignored and your fellow teammates will get an increase in their lives (+1) : Evelynn, Twisted Fate, Shaco, Teemo, Rengar and Ashe.

Draft pick - The top player of each team will be able to ban any 3 champions they desire, so there is no set bans for this mode.

Attacks and Skill Use:
Each team has their own rules against Attacks and Skill Use.

Seekers - Seekers are allowed to use any means necessary to slay their target.

Hiders - Auto Attacks are banned. Purchasing the items Frozen Mallet, Sheen, Trinity Force, Lich Bane, Iceborn Gauntlet, Phage, The Lightbringer, Executioner's Calling, Entropy, Wit's End, Statikk Shiv, Runaan's Hurricane, The Black Cleaver, and any form of Life Steal do not validate this rule.
CC is the only skill viable for use by Hiders. The item Rylais Crystal Scepter, Morellonomicon, and Blackfire Torch do not validate the use of non-cc skills.
If you do not know what CC(crowd control) is, follow this link: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Crowd_control

Item Bans:
Each team has certain item bans that are currently banned.

Seekers
Guardian Angel
Thornmail
Lightbringer(Until 25 minutes).
Oracles is banned until 15 minutes.
1 Slowing item only. Meaning, If you get Frozen Mallet, Rylais, or Entropy, your partner is not allowed to purchase any of them, if he does, he must go back and sell it. If he kills pursues and kills anybody with this item, that Hider will automatically be given a +1 to their life. If they do not die, but still take a good amount of damage, they are allowed to return to base and heal up before moving out again. Randuin's Omen does not apply to this rule.

Hiders
Guardian Angel
Thornmail
Wooglet's Witchcap [I've seen too many people nab this item for the "+50 armor" bonus, it grant's too much AP and there are alot of cheaper item's that easily grant +50 Armor.]
Phantom Dancers [They no longer grant +12% Movement Speed, they give just as much as Zeals do now.]
Slowing items are allowed for all champions on this team. If any of the items listed in the Hiders "Attack and Skill Use" item bans is purchased, it's passive/activate must not be used, for it requires at least 1 auto attack.

Hider Penalties:
Hiders are the only players that can receive a penalty, being they are the only ones consisting of lives. Each penalty only reduces you by 1 life, and nothing more (unless multiple penalties pursue after the first)

Killing a Seeker
Using Auto Attack(if you were merely standing there as they cross your path and your champion attacks by his/herself, you are not pentalized.)
Using Non-CC
Returning to base(unless you die)
Hitting a Seeker using Teleport to return to base.
Revealing your teammates to the Seekers.(Yes, some people will call out your position in All Chat)
Stacking Boxes (Shaco), Shrooms(Teemo), Plants(Zyra), Cupcake Traps(Caitlyn), or any other sort of trap(Nidalee). Stacking any of these isn't CC, it's intentionally causing damage. This rule does not apply to Seekers.

Seeker Rules:
You are not allowed to camp the Hiders spawn, or any other part of the map.
If a Hider has just left base, you are to give them 30 seconds to hide before striking / pursuing them.
Before level 11, you must return to base when at 200 hp or below. After level 11, you must return at 300 hp or below. Refusal to return to base after 5 seconds of hitting the hp mark gives Hiders immediate approval to kill you.
Do not attack anybody that is already eliminated. Doing so will give the Hiders immediate approval to kill you, unless the eliminated Hider attacks you first, you are then given approval to kill him/her. Any Hider that has been killed, and is already eliminated, is back in with 1 life only.

Champion Rules
(Hiders Only)

LeBlanc - Your Q(Sigil of Silence) is NOT CC. It is magic damage, the only time it becomes CC is if you throw another skill while the mark persists. This skill is banned.

Singed - Your Q(Poison Trail) is banned. Getting Rylais Crystal Scepter does not validate this rule.

Kha'Zix - In case anyone finds this to be a bright idea, Evolving your Q((Taste Their Fear)Evolved Enlarged Claws) is banned. Anyone evolving this skill is only trying to do damage.

(I'm still updating this section, I've gotta look through some champions still. Don't flame me for not being an "expert")

Tactics:

Seekers - Choose which player should be the CC and the Damage output. It'll give you an edge in the game.
Try to get a slowing item early, like Phage.
Corner champions. For example, if a champion is hiding in one of the outer bushes, send your teamate to one side, and you to the other side, and flank them. If they come out the middle, they are now in vision and you can chase.

Hiders - Start off with boots. This will easily give you a good edge.
Do NOT get Boots of Mobility. unless you are certain that you can get away without being damaged.
If you are able to get away easily, buy either a Randuins Omen, Rylais Crystal Scepter, or Athena's Holy Grail( for the CDR(cooldown reduction) ).
If you cannot get away easily, stack some Zeals.
Remember, Trinity Force gives more Movement Speed than Zeals, plus more, consider buying it!
Try to buy Eleisa's Miracle, after 3 levels, the item is consumed and you keep the abilities it offers, meaning free Health and Mana regen for those that get away!
DEFINATELY buy Zephyr['s]. There should almost never be a time where you go a game without at least 2 Zephyr's

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my rules, and the game! Have fun!

Ban List

This is a list of Trolls that enter and screw up the game.

AZNPRYDE
Acandia
tonychungster
G33KM4573R
Gnir
Llama With A Hat
TryDestro
Lord Rhazine
22pl
Apollonas7
DarkPony
ExTazer666
XxXStavXxX
XSickXAsXZebzX
Lil B Disciple
Riako
Benjamin Rl2
CubeShroom
xBladex12
JohnnyBeGood
DarkVortexe
Äpplesauce
Alex
MOD
razor505
takedaop
trexes01
Monkey Đ Luffy
washcoll
Dóg
LuBu15
Hi I AM LESBO
UnknownCreature
Golden Nugget
Morpheus
You Could Have
nick9185GR
Indriekus
xXZoOnEXx
xXxGankerxXx
redmilkacow
EXoStriker
azaelxd
prince of dark 1
Crystii
zF Draven
HardyHarHar
kabuto99
LarryTheShnizel1
Wolf
RealHD
[U]A Rusty Potat0[U]
[U]Infoware[U]
A Cute Baby
Geggmilton
coconavila
Nessar
DoubleXRaiser
AbusedDaughter
MagGgoTGus
DFT This guy XD
Zikey002
ghostlyraven

TheNomiraven 09-30-2012 12:11 AM

These are honestly some of the most biased towards Seeker rules I have ever seen. There are already better rulesets our there. This is completely unneeded.

naotasan 09-30-2012 12:18 AM

This whole thread is completely un-needed. It doesn't belong here.

FoxCharm 09-30-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naotasan (Hozzászólás 29748809)
This whole thread is completely un-needed. It doesn't belong here.

If it doesn't belong in this section a mod will move it.

FoxCharm 09-30-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNomiraven (Hozzászólás 29748707)
These are honestly some of the most biased towards Seeker rules I have ever seen. There are already better rulesets our there. This is completely unneeded.

Then come up with a way for me to improve these rules. These rules are for my own games. If others wish to use it they may, but even so, that's not what they were mainly created for. Negative comments like yours are not needed, either find a way to improve my post, or just don't comment, please. Thanks.

UnarmedShade 09-30-2012 06:01 PM

trying to figure out how this is biased towards seekers. also yomuu's great items speed buff and cdr

UnarmedShade 09-30-2012 06:21 PM

Also shurleyas is also great :)

Rasmenar 11-10-2012 06:51 AM

Add TrollFaceIsHere to the list of people who troll games. Thx.

Orphane 11-10-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxCharm (Hozzászólás 29750193)
If it doesn't belong in this section a mod will move it.

You know damn well that the less populated forums get little to nothing in the way of forum moderation. The long and short of it is that you people keep repeatedly making new threads for each ruleset whatever host comes up with for a custom game mode that has 0 relevance to this forum other than the fact that it happens to be played on the same map. It's ****ing annoying and in lower activity forums it might as well be spam.

MortalPeril 11-10-2012 03:42 PM

If you don't like the spam don't read it. Foxcharm, you should add trinity.