League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pure Dedication is Recruiting all players (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2622520)

GamerSlayer 09-28-2012 09:55 PM

Pure Dedication is Recruiting all players

OK, application
IGN:
Role:
Times Available:
Most Important Aspect of a Competitive Team:
Time Zone:
IMPORTANT: elo, even experience doesn't matter, skill will play a role in your selection, but above all, it is your character that will get you on this team. I am trying to build a competitive team and I believe the key to success is simply having dedication and willingness to put work in. So, if you're looking for a really "skilled team" this may not be where to apply, but I'm just sick of other people acting like dicks and thinking they are good. If there's one thing I know, all the most competitive teams had three core attributes: Dedication, Teamwork, and Ability to Remain Calm. So, if you aren't the best, I don't care. If you embody these values, you will probably make the team, and then we can work on your skill. However, if you are just looking for a team with the right mindset and you are a very skilled player, I certainly will welcome you to the team as well. Your Character comes first!
Srry, but AD is filled. Anyone else can join. just add me after you apply.
Mic is REQUIRED.

GamerSlayer 09-28-2012 10:06 PM

bump

Tizoxic 09-28-2012 10:24 PM

IGN: Tizoxic
Role: Jungler
Times Available: Est (3pm-9pm)
Most Important Aspect of a Competitive Team: Communication/Teamwork
Time Zone: Est

GamerSlayer 09-28-2012 10:29 PM

added you

Terrelllll 09-28-2012 10:38 PM

IGN: Terrelllll (5 l's)
Role: top/mid
Times Available: usually from 3-6 pm, then 9pm-2 am
Most Important Aspect of a Competitive Team: everything the guy above me said + chemistry
Time Zone: eastern

GamerSlayer 09-29-2012 02:12 PM

Bump

guacamex 09-29-2012 02:16 PM

IGN: guacamex
Role: can all
Times Available: 4 pm too 11 pm and all the weekend
Most Important Aspect of a Competitive Team: Communication/Teamwork and fun
Time Zone: eastern

and my english is not good but try my best

MajorCube24 09-29-2012 02:20 PM

IGN: MajorCube24
Role: Bottom/top
Time: A lot the weekend ans during the week "4pm to 6pm"
Most Important Aspect of Competitive team: The communication, need to talk a lot.
Time zone:UTC/GMT -4 hours (Quebec city)

I ask to be in the team bacause i start and im not to bad and i want to became better. And I know that i come form Quebec city but I'm bilingual.

GamerSlayer 09-29-2012 02:33 PM

Bump

Dominik Connors 09-29-2012 02:39 PM

IGN: Dominik Connors
Role: Top
Time Available: 6 pm to whenever and all day on the weekends
Most Important Aspect of Competitive team: Hard work/Communication and staying cool headed in game
Time Zone: Pacific