League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   "Change is good." Where is my Republican champion, RIOT? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2617888)

DinoTzar 09-27-2012 02:13 PM

"Change is good." Where is my Republican champion, RIOT?
 
So we need a Champion for the Republican party.

My vision was a conservative champion that does not level up, increase states or upgrade moves.

TehJackAttack 09-27-2012 03:20 PM

bump for great justice

Kaydence 09-27-2012 03:34 PM

Or you could have a current administration champ that looks and talks like they'll upgrade and "change" but when you level up skills, it doesn't increase, and instead sinks all your gold into a deficit.

Then tries to calm islamic radicals, because if you say just the right thing, they won't be radical anymore. Right?

Narvuntien 09-27-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaydence (Hozzászólás 29681919)
Or you could have a current administration champ that looks and talks like they'll upgrade and "change" but when you level up skills, it doesn't increase, and instead sinks all your gold into a deficit.

Then tries to calm islamic radicals, because if you say just the right thing, they won't be radical anymore. Right?

here is a tip: stop watching Fox News.

they are a propaganda station that just tells lies and what people want to hear.

Mambazo 09-27-2012 08:34 PM

The current Republican Party is a joke.

Obama has his flaws but I'd rather have him in charge than an imbecile like Mitt Romney.

chrisluissanc 09-27-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mambazo (Hozzászólás 29692272)
The current Republican Party is a joke.

Obama has his flaws but I'd rather have him in charge than an imbecile like Mitt Romney.


dont mean to get political but something seams .... idk off about romney. like he seams like those people you meet and instantly hate but i have no idea y.....

FaerellG 09-28-2012 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinoTzar (Hozzászólás 29679581)
So we need a Champion for the Republican party.

My vision was a conservative champion that does not level up, increase states or upgrade moves.

That's incorrect. The Republican's aren't Conservatives. They're Regressives, so you would need a champion that starts at level 18 then de-levels as it kills things.

Edit: the gold it gains also magically disappears into it's out of country accounts so that it can't be spent by you.
You're also disallowed from buying aura items or items that provide boosts to allies.

If you want the democrat champion, it'll be one that takes money from whomever has the most currently and "redistributes it" to the rest of your champions. "no feeding that AD carry. Everyone gets an equal share."

dirtycatholic 09-28-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narvuntien (Hozzászólás 29690124)
here is a tip: stop watching Fox News.

they are a propaganda station that just tells lies and what people want to hear.

Lmao, what are the liberal networks doing??? You gotta be joking me if you hink O'Bama is changing, let alone, helping this country. All he has done for us is introduce O'Bama care, a.k.a. Socialism. Have we not seen how this doesn't work in other countries? Btw, that took almost his entire term and he forced it through to help his campaign.

Mambazo 09-28-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtycatholic (Hozzászólás 29714413)
Lmao, what are the liberal networks doing??? You gotta be joking me if you hink O'Bama is changing, let alone, helping this country. All he has done for us is introduce O'Bama care, a.k.a. Socialism. Have we not seen how this doesn't work in other countries? Btw, that took almost his entire term and he forced it through to help his campaign.

Do you think Obama is Irish or something? Stop putting an apostrophe in his name.
Not to mention your standard conservative agenda, relating universal healthcare to socialism, etc. You failed hard in this post.

Dreadgoat54321 09-28-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtycatholic (Hozzászólás 29714413)
Lmao, what are the liberal networks doing??? You gotta be joking me if you hink O'Bama is changing, let alone, helping this country. All he has done for us is introduce O'Bama care, a.k.a. Socialism. Have we not seen how this doesn't work in other countries? Btw, that took almost his entire term and he forced it through to help his campaign.

This sort of makes me happy, I think yeah socialist health care like the rest of the first world, then a recall that it's complete and total BS (politifact gave it their lie of the year), and I get sad.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:06 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc