League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   I play Tourny Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2616950)

Fledrel 09-27-2012 05:56 AM

I play Tourny Dominion

Is anyone else getting tired of hearing people say this?

/start rant

It's getting really old hearing this and then beating them so bad its like playing bots. When I see them all pick revive and 4~5 of them have garrison. Then they complain about OP picks, and talking **** about pathing and 1v4's in the jungle cause one of them revived and ran out solo.

Or the worst player on your team claiming he wins tournies all the time and saying the rest of your team is bad, When he cant even navigate the jungle.

Saying you play dominion tournaments does not absolve you of being retarded.

Maybe it is just me, but because you have played in a "dominion tourny" That does NOT make you a good player.

/end rant

Ok. Meh. anyone else seeing more of this lately? Or am I the only "lucky" one?

EDIT: Down votes from people who think they are good cause they play "tourny Dominion" w00t.

Catnium 09-27-2012 06:28 AM

you must understand that people that say they play tourney's actually don't

Fledrel 09-27-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catnium (Hozzászólás 29670568)
you must understand that people that say they play tourney's actually don't

I do. Just lately that has been thrown around a lot in my games. Seems like an epidemic to us. Almost every game lately has had someone either our team or the enemy that claims this.

Been wondering if it has just been us or if it pretty common.

SuperQuackDuck 09-27-2012 06:43 AM

I had a guy who exclaimed very loudly that he plays with sauron and cirthix or whatnot. Chose to go derpius when we needed ranged. Keeps talking about how our blitz was bad.

Fledrel 09-27-2012 07:45 AM

The last ryze I went against kept blaming their skarner bot, when he would try to solo 4 of us in the jungle.

Orphane 09-27-2012 07:45 AM

People who are bad are going to be bad regardless of what they claim.

naotasan 09-27-2012 08:37 AM

I say I play in Tournaments and then shortly after I advertise that dominatedominion.com is a great place to go if you want to get into competitive Dominion and suggest that they visit the website and then join our chat channel in game if they ever want to discuss the game in terms of strategy or getting help.

I don't flaunt it around like it's the reason why I'm doing better than someone in a game. I use it as more of a motivational tool and letting players know that the tournament exists.

What not to do: "i play in tournies listen 2 whut i say im rite ur wrong"
What you should do: "Hey there's dominion tournaments every week that I play a part in, you should check it out, it's really fun!"

pucakuro 09-27-2012 09:43 AM

"play" never implies "win"

A single hat 09-27-2012 09:47 AM

Since the tourney is free to enter, I wouldn't place too much stock in people entering and playing unless they get far. There's teams in the first round who are definitely not top tier competitors.