League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 27

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2615238)

st0pb0t 09-26-2012 02:19 PM

Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Evelynn had always believed she had an eye for fashion, but rarely had she exercised it outside of assembling her own stunning wardrobe. Unintentionally, she began to realize that people came to her asking for fashion advice, or she was giving it unknowingly. When it finally dawned on her, she did what any sensible person would do: She capitalized on it.

The Boutique le Magnifique was opened in the same building as Evelynn and Twisted Fate's abandoned dance studio, close to Demacia's primary business district. Being that she had a virtually unlimited income and the drive to dispose of it with reckless abandon, Evelynn had no problem simply designing and stitching garments all day long, regardless of however many customers she might receive. Still, the occasional order was welcome, and she was trying ever-so-hard to deviate from her... usual personality.

Evelynn was determined to make this work without the usual stigma her mere presence elicited, so the grand opening sale banner above the front door even read: "50% off; no sexual advances!" Inside was a much smaller sign stuck to a metal post that read: "Addendum; unless you want it".

Paltala 09-26-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 29651295)
Christina walked into the newly opened boutique, she looked around in wonder as she saw all the different types and colours of dresses from sheer to wedding to prom, it seemed like every type of item of clothing was here. Christina walked in wearing a pair of skinny jeans, 1 inch heels, a fitting t-shirt that stopped just above the naval. "Hi...Evelynn, uhh, I was hoping I could potentially get some fashion advice...I mean, A potion of Singed's origin may have made me female so you'll have to excuse my inexperience..." Christina said shyly, blushing profusely.

((I'll transfer this then.))

SorakaxWarwick 09-26-2012 03:46 PM

((Eve? Fashion designer??? Mind has been blown.))

st0pb0t 09-26-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 29651872)
Christina walked into the room at a time in which Evelynn was alone, if such a time ever occurred in which she wasn't attempting to seduce another champion. Christina walked in wearing a pair of skinny jeans, 1 inch heels, a fitting t-shirt that stopped just above the naval. "Hi...Evelynn, uhh, I was hoping I could potentially get some fashion advice...I mean, A potion of Singed's origin may have made me female so you'll have to excuse my inexperience..." Christina said shyly, blushing profusely.

((Any chance you could reword this to make a bit more sense given the new location?))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear Soraka (Hozzászólás 29653977)
((Eve? Fashion designer??? Mind has been blown.))

((You could use some of my insight. Who wears horns after Labor Day?))

Paltala 09-26-2012 03:50 PM

((done :) ))

st0pb0t 09-26-2012 05:58 PM

Evelynn wore a pair of pinstrip pants, a white button-up dress shirt... and her hair was as pointy and conical as ever. She looked up from a pattern she was mulling over and smiled at her newest customer. "Of course. You saw you... were turned into a woman? Wow, have I a confusing and frustrating world of underwear to show you."

Trynd The King 09-26-2012 06:54 PM

(( Does the store only have clothes for woman, or does it have some for men as well.))

st0pb0t 09-26-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynd The King (Hozzászólás 29659267)
(( Does the store only have clothes for woman, or does it have some for men as well.))

((All shapes, sizes, and genders.))

Geokhan 09-26-2012 07:22 PM

Geokhan wanders inside. He is hesitant. He feels really awkward because of what he is here for.

Hey Eve....I run an armor shop in Piltover and some of my designs have been called....plain. I need something to help make my stock more appealing. Also might want to show you some armor designs for my female clients as I have had a couple of complaints about the feel of them so I need a woman's...well a expert in female anatomy.

Trynd The King 09-27-2012 05:44 AM

Tryndamere walks into the store following Miss Fortunes advice of getting anything other than his barbaric attire or his battle gear. As soon as he is inside he realize he know nothing of clothes or how to go about getting them, so he just stand there awkwardly. He mumbles to himself "What am i doing here?"