League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Champ select (Improtant) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2614328)

Archayos 09-26-2012 06:29 AM

Champ select (Improtant)

On the champ select... we should be allowed to hover over our name tabs... and a pop up window will show our match history... actually scrap that .. it will show our top 5 most played champs and the average k/d. the K/d will only be shown if the player has had more than 30+ ranked games with that champ.

That way when i say i want to mid.. n there like ur lowest bottom elo your **** etc.. they look at my scores and realise .. **** yeh we need him mid compared ot the other guy wanting mid with a very bad score.

its very pratical it saves you having to go on lolking.. and helps organise the team better for a better advantadge.

And there is no time issue liek havign to load lolking and type each name in seperatly.

This would be solely for ranked

This would help a lot of people who are in the same situation.. wether its duo or solo.. they can see your good and more liekly to let you play your desired role.

Thanks please thumb up if you agree.

Cheers guys

mistmann 09-26-2012 07:11 AM

good idea, but still what happens when u get to 1300-1400 elo and your having a bad day? get forced to support all day, then start a spiral down fall of losses cause every one can see your having a bad day. not to mention the timer how much time is allotted to look at each person, you have to look at 4 people.... and we can already do this,

lolking

mistmann

good idea, just not practical for whats already in place

Archayos 09-26-2012 07:18 AM

if uve had bad games 10 in a row in the same role..... then kinda dont deserve to go your desired role.. if sum1 is better in it.. it will help the team recognise ur bad and not want you to play a game changing role.

there is no time issue... you do it whilst ur at champ select.. literaly hover ur mouse over the players tab and a 4 inch box .. shows a minimized version of your match history.

its very pratical it saves you having to go on lolking.. and helps organise the team better for a better advantadge.. you just tried to find flaws and gave irrelevant pointers lol... gj

mistmann 09-26-2012 07:23 AM

gre4at idea, except this is LOL... you will be picked on for sucking and pushed around? is that the gaming exp u want? u will be negatized then put down and ultametly lose

Archayos 09-26-2012 07:28 AM

... th ehwole point of it is to allow the good players to play their best roles.. so the team can benefit from it as a whole...

i understand it shows **** people... but thats exactly what i want to know.. so as a team we can say "no, your not going mid... if you want to win.. its best i mid.)

And be able to back it up so the rest of the team are like yeh let him mid.

Kiffage 09-26-2012 07:30 AM

Just because you THINK you're better doesn't make you better. Stop being a dick, and play whatever role you need to.

Archayos 09-26-2012 07:36 AM

kiffage ... you are a dumb ass... that is all i can say...

Im not thinking im better.. im saying in generall..

And the fact is sum1 with a much better average k/d in a certain role... Is in fact "better" based on statistics..

There is no fake gloating or thinking im better... its ****ing strategic action ... based on peoples strengths...

STop being a jerk and assuming im saying im better than everyone in an obnoxious way, it is not about me.. its for everyone to benefit if i see someone is better than me in a role i will let them have it because it increases my chances of winning. thats the WHOLE POINT. it is not a bragging contest

mistmann 09-26-2012 07:39 AM

but u got raging teens with hormons filled with oxytosins....

its going to turn into troll town and rage center in the middle. honestly if im trying to learn.... lets say tf mid and i need mid for the exp and always get pushed out u wont get better cause some one will have a better kdr in a 4 in box

Archayos 09-26-2012 07:44 AM

... hopefully you will not be "trying" to learn a champ in a ranked match...

cus then yeh i would rage.

and yes i understand about their being sum1 with a better k/d average because they've been able to play that certain champ more against sum1 who has only played once and lost..

so id say it only shows the k/d of champs youve played more than 30 times.. then its more a accurate result of what you can achieve.

Aureline 09-26-2012 08:09 AM

The only issue I see with this is you're introducing the idea of only playing a game to win, rather than to have fun. I mean, I play support very well, and probably did so the most when I started playing, but I don't want to constantly get pigeonheld into a role because I have played it the most, and it shows up as percentage. If I want to adc, then I want to adc. If I want to go mid, I want to go mid.

It takes the choice and actual fun of playing out, for me .. and just makes it about playing odds to win.