League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Concept] Isis, The Skyborn (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2594239)

Shadowavion 09-19-2012 03:31 PM

[Champion Concept] Isis, The Skyborn

Isis The Skyborn(Fighter type)solo top or jungle role

Stats:
Health: 430(+88)
Health regen. 10(+0.74)
Attack damage: 56.42(+3.2)
Attack speed: 0.634(+3.4%)
Mana: N/A(Manaless)
Armor: 15(+3)
Magic res: 30(+1.25)
Range: 125
Mov. speed 320

Sky Chi
Passive: Each of Isis's abilties apply a chi effect(basic Chi lasts for 4 seconds), when chi's are combined they have additional effects

Sun + Rain; Mist Chi: enemys inflicted with mist chi get cloned, clones deal 10% of its targets dmg

Rain + Cloud; Lightning Chi:enemys inflicted with Lightning chi are stunned for 1 sec and take 20 / 60 / 100 / 140 / 180(+1.0 ability power) magic damage

Sun + Cloud; Storm Chi: enemys inflicted with Storm chi have their MR and armor shredded by 15% and take 180% of Isis's Attack as physical damage over 5 seconds

Stimulating Sun
Q: Isis's next basic attack does 20 / 50 / 80 / 120 / 140(+1.0 per attack damage) in an AoE around the enemy target,
all enemy's hit get applied sun chi, Isis heals for 10% of the dmg all enemy units that have sun chi applied

> No Cost
> Cooldown: 5 seconds

Rushing Rain
W: Isis's dashes forward applying rain chi enemys hit, gaining 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16% attack speed
and 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10% mov. speed based on how many enemys with rain chi applied

> No Cost
> Cooldown: 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 seconds
> Range: 600(est.)

Dulling Cloud
E: Isis fires at a target area enemys hit are applyed Cloud chi, enemys with cloud chi
take 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 / 230 (+0.8 per ability power) magic damage over 3 seconds and are slowed for 20%

> No Cost
> Cooldown: 6 seconds
> Range to Center of AoE: 700
> Diameter of AoE: 500

Heaven to Earth
R: Isis channels for 1 second then jumps to target location dealing 250 / 350 / 450(+1.5 per bonus attack damage)
and pulls all enemys hit to center

> No Cost
> Cooldown: 120 / 100 / 80 seconds
> Range to Center of AoE: 3500
> Diameter of AoE: 800

Lore:
Born amongst the cloud, Isis loves nothing more than soaring to greater heights each day.
Isis loves exercising his chi becoming more and more with the sky, for longer than he can
remember he has been alone one with the sky learning how to control it. Even Isis himself
now believes he is the sky Controlling flow of the sun, the rush of the wind, and the shape
of the clouds. Everyday Isis decides the weather, wether he decides to summon a storming Gale,
or flood the earth beneath him he has known nothing other than this, until one day.

Isis soared above the Institute of War, Seeing the power of the mages and warriors that fought
within the arena walls. Day after day as he watched these masters of magic even he himself did
not notice he was drifting closer and closer to the ground, untill he was at the Intitutes front
door.

Adynaton 09-19-2012 09:32 PM

sugg:
dulling cloud harrass lvl 1 seems op, make skillshot dodgable(already done?) or increase cooldown
give an ap ratio to ult it has a long cooldown for its effects
very well thought out 5/5

Shadowavion 09-20-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adynaton (Hozzászólás 29453522)
sugg:
dulling cloud harrass lvl 1 seems op, make skillshot dodgable(already done?) or increase cooldown
give an ap ratio to ult it has a long cooldown for its effects
very well thought out 5/5

Thanks for the sugg. but dulling cloud is pretty easy to dodge if it comes up to be a problem i can but the aoe is smaller than say corki q

Also his ult is for dmg a good way to start initiation for the team but then again if its to much damage that can be nerfed too.

Shadsnp 09-20-2012 02:36 PM

I like it whens it gonna be released lol

Shadowavion 09-23-2012 03:22 PM

bump

TomAnex 09-24-2012 07:22 PM

I approve this Concept.

Ezran 09-25-2012 06:11 AM

Maybe make mist clone himself, and the clone does damage based on the number of targets hit. Would cut down on spell effect clutter.

Sounds neat though, I like the idea of a champion that relies on combining effects, kind of like Invoker in dota

Shadowavion 09-29-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Errantive (Hozzászólás 29614146)
Maybe make mist clone himself, and the clone does damage based on the number of targets hit. Would cut down on spell effect clutter.

Sounds neat though, I like the idea of a champion that relies on combining effects, kind of like Invoker in dota

Thank you very much thats kinda what i was going for was someone with multiple playstyles and effects, but without being to much of a copy of the original

and im slightly confused on what you said about the mist clone

Death Crave 09-29-2012 07:09 PM

The name here doesnt fit the concept of using Chi.

If you said this character came from the Hidden Mist Village in Naruto, it would make sense.

But if they are from the sky why are they using Chi?

Not sure why that bothers me so much it just does, it seems super out of place. When I saw "Skyborn" I was thinking Zelda Skyward Sword, Not Naruto Ninja Storm 4.

Shadowavion 09-29-2012 09:13 PM

Well what do you suggest namewise?

Even though i wasn't thinking naruto at all while making this guy I just thought chi fit the type of skills he has since he forces his energy upon you