League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Havent been around since Early March (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2592954)

Tempestphile 09-19-2012 06:14 AM

Havent been around since Early March

I used to play Dominion 100% of the time

What did I miss?

(Also can Synda really throw Tibbers?)

DaRatmastah 09-19-2012 06:32 AM

Syndra really can throw Tibbers.

Jayce is the newest FOTM OP.

Dominion's been getting some Riot love lately.

Darius is a pain in the ass(was he out in march? I forget...)

Ummm...that might be it? Not too many other major developments I can think of.

Tempestphile 09-19-2012 06:41 AM

I missed Darius release, think i left just right before that week

Does Tibbers get detroyed then? I can't decide should i come back to play as Annie, Teemo or Ahri.

What is popular ban now? Kass, Yorick, Rammus?

DaRatmastah 09-19-2012 06:53 AM

Tibbers doesn't get destroyed, just continues going about his business as usual. Kass is still bannable, Urgot got nerfed so he's not banned as much as before. Rammus is kind of a meh ban. Yorick is still a very common ban, though he got nerfed a bit in the recent hotfix so we'll see how that shakes out. I personally don't think is was enough of a nerf on the crystal scar to really invalidate him. Nunu is a very popular counter-pick for him now, and becoming a pretty popular bot lane pick in general.

TempestEP 09-19-2012 06:58 AM

Tibbers would be destroyed if more people played Syndra, I haven't seen another Syndra player besides myself in almost a week though.

Popular bans...Darius, Diana, Jayce*, Jax*, Kassadin*, Lulu*, Malphite, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Teemo, Urgot, Wukong*
asterix'd the really OP ones.

Teemo ban cause people have discovered full AP teemo and just shroom the map. It's essentially playing versus an AP Shaco but he's not actually there, just the shroom.

EDIT: forgot Yorick as a popular ban, although he was just nerfed so we'll see how effective he still is.

Tempestphile 09-19-2012 07:11 AM

After 1 year of me making a Teemo AP guide, people actually discover AP Teemo?

I mean, it works wonderous at avg. elo back then!

Hmm, so Annie has a big threat of loosing Tibbers, gonna suck

Genericke 09-19-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempestphile (Hozzászólás 29428061)
After 1 year of me making a Teemo AP guide, people actually discover AP Teemo?

I mean, it works wonderous at avg. elo back then!

Hmm, so Annie has a big threat of loosing Tibbers, gonna suck

AP Teemo got buffed.

Tempestphile 09-19-2012 07:55 AM

^ Thanks

Also how viable is AD Sona?

NamKim 09-19-2012 08:17 AM

The only thing I can comment is Riot is giving Dominion a lot more attention than before.
-RiotNome is now in charge of a team to fix the problems with Dominion, Twisted Treeline, and Murder Bridge
-President Tryn, Morello, and many other Rioters admitted that they have been doing a poor job keeping up with Crystal Scar and Twisted Treeline and wants to change that in the near future.
-The Dominate Dominion stream is now part of the Featured Stream Portal that Riot recently created
-TheFeedski made an AMA topic in General Discussion about Dominion after his stream became part of the Featured Stream Portal...where it soon got moved to the Dominion sub-forum...which then got moved back to the General Discussion (which I think was awesome for Riot to do)
-Queue Dodge Penalties are back
-Vesh, RiotRival, and a handful of Rioters regularly play Dominion now and you will often see Vesh or RiotRival posting on these forums.
-Dominion got a topic in the Dev Tracker thanks to these Rioters and it got a topic in the announcements.

So, I think Dominion is definitely making some progress since you first left. I mean, nothing really tangible but it is Riot. And it took them over a year to make the Stealth rework so unfortunately...Soon(tm).

Tempestphile 09-19-2012 08:53 AM

Hehe, thanks

funny i remember RIOTBahamaut used to play a lot of Dominon too

I bumped into him once, added him on friend list, and sometimes i sneak in to watch him play

He loves his fizz