League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   This game sucks. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2583781)

RaG nuh RocK 09-16-2012 04:05 PM

This game sucks.

I can't win a game. Not ever. Doesn't matter how hard I try. Does it have anything to do with the elo placement in ranked of your first ten games? Cus I won all ten of them at season 2. My games are extremely hard and very stressful.

Don't post any troll sht, you know who you are.

Teraxe 09-16-2012 04:06 PM

Every time you win, your next game gets harder, every time you lose your next game gets easier, you have not lost enough games yet to make it easy.

spicytaco69 09-16-2012 04:07 PM

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that

Poisonpowder 09-16-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaG nuh RocK (Hozzászólás 29335869)
I can't win a game. Not ever. Doesn't matter how hard I try. Does it have anything to do with the elo placement in ranked of your first ten games? Cus I won all ten of them at season 2. My games are extremely hard and very stressful.

Don't post any troll sht, you know who you are.

If you win all 10 of your placement games, you're either:
1) ELO inflated, which means you got lucky and skyrocketed to a level where everyone is better than you
2) Inconsistent, which means you play well for a stretch of games but poorly for another

Bottom line is, play more games and you'll get to a point where you win 50%.

I Jon B I 09-16-2012 04:09 PM

rag nuh rock stick to call of duty please.

RaG nuh RocK 09-16-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraxe (Hozzászólás 29335915)
Every time you win, your next game gets harder, every time you lose your next game gets easier, you have not lost enough games yet to make it easy.

That's not true. I just lost like 10 games in a row, each one was very hard, with this last one being just stupid. i was top talon against akali. they had a diana mid and jungle naut on me the whole game long, double ganks.. your statement simply cannot be true by this logic.

ComanderMolander 09-16-2012 04:11 PM

see you next week

RaG nuh RocK 09-16-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Jon B I (Hozzászólás 29336032)
rag nuh rock stick to call of duty please.

This fkn guy Jon B. I didn't know you played this game. Since when? I'm done playing call of duty mlg i think. I might play halo 4 though, my neighbor wants me to join his team

RaG nuh RocK 09-16-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scylexian (Hozzászólás 29335962)
If you win all 10 of your placement games, you're either:
1) ELO inflated, which means you got lucky and skyrocketed to a level where everyone is better than you
2) Inconsistent, which means you play well for a stretch of games but poorly for another

Bottom line is, play more games and you'll get to a point where you win 50%.

I don't think so dude. my win % is like 51%. game are all very hard, like, i have to play my fking heart out just to get a slight advantage in cs.

Poisonpowder 09-16-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaG nuh RocK (Hozzászólás 29336214)
I don't think so dude. my win % is like 51%. game are all very hard, like, i have to play my fking heart out just to get a slight advantage in cs.

Sounds like you're in the right ELO.