League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Paltala Residence [Closed RP] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2571454)

Paltala 09-13-2012 02:39 PM

The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

((This is a continuation of the rp that is occurring here.

MATURE THEMES COVERED!
We'll try not to go into too much detail but some things said will be for the maturer audience.

Only the following are part of the RP but I will allow some minor OOC from others but not tons.

Paltala
MisterCrow
TheShadowOfChaos))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 29218728)
Stunned at Jamie's response to Phantom's silence, Christina just stood and stared for a few moments blankly like a fish out of water.

((continue))

((EDIT 07/11/12

((THE STORY HAS STARTED AGAIN! BUT AT A DIFFERENT TIME!

As it stands, the only people allowed to post in this thread are the following:

Myself
Mister Crow.
Champions with a legitimate reason. (AKA No Gragas charges through the wall, throwing barrels everywhere. However, if a champion is visiting Christina for personal reasons, AKA Talon, LeBlanc, MAYBE Miss Fortune. Then they can post.)

As always, OOC allowed but keep it to a minimum.
Enjoy the show.))

TheShadowOfChaos 09-13-2012 03:08 PM

Phantom was dumped out of the house with a thud.....he was stunned mainly by the fact that Jamie did not shoot him......He felt bad and wanted to apologize so he rummages through his bag for a few things.

Mister Crow 09-13-2012 03:32 PM

"Sorry, that man just.... ugh," she sighs. "I'm sorry if I scared you with that."

Paltala 09-13-2012 03:34 PM

"No...no...it was just...really....hot" Christina stammered, the last word coming out a bit too loud for what she had hoped causing her to blush and turn away.

TheShadowOfChaos 09-13-2012 03:59 PM

Phantom was trying to grab a few things when he got thirsty, so he grabbed a bottle and drank it...however...it was a potion. He soon groaned as he looked at the bottle,"Must have been...expired." he started to knock on the door before falling on it with a thud. His basket with gifts to make up for his antics fall besides him....

Paltala 09-13-2012 05:12 PM

((Pfft, Crow, you suck sometimes :P I've been here for like 4 hours with RPing and you've barely posted D:
me for the night anyway.))

Mister Crow 09-13-2012 05:51 PM

((Sorry! Caught the bus and someone had a heart attack or something, not sure what, which delayed it by a good half hour. I tried to get on with the bus wi-fi, but it sucked and kept logging me out every time I changed pages. D: ))
Jamie looks confused at Christina's comment. "How is throwing out an intruder hot?"
It is at this point a 'whud' is heard at the door. She sighs.
"Better not be that pervert again..." she grumbles, walking back to the door and opening it.

TheShadowOfChaos 09-13-2012 06:06 PM

Phantom falls through the door in pain as he groans many time before finally holding up a basket of gifts with a note. The ending seems to be messy as his pain got worse. The shadow warrior soon grew weak.

Quote:

Here is a gift for suffering through my anti....

Mister Crow 09-13-2012 06:52 PM

"What the..." Jamie responds slowly. "What happened to you?"

TheShadowOfChaos 09-13-2012 06:56 PM

Phantom tried to speak but only barely. His body seems very limp and Phantom reaches a hand out having it drop/. "Something in my drink...can't move...AHHHh..the pain....."