League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2571251)

Katárina 09-13-2012 12:47 PM

Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Katarina had spent most of the day before and the early morning preparing her house for the party she was secretly planning. It had been a week since she had spent the day at Riven’s hidden hot spring, and the Noxian assassin still did not know how she truly felt about that. It had been an enlightening time yes, and she thought she had gotten closer to Riven perhaps even as a friend.

“This is stupid of me… I don’t do these things…” She mumbled to herself as she put up the last of the balloons and banners, a large declaration of Riven’s birthday.

“Now… I just need the guests to show up…”

The Du Couteau summer home was large, and near the border of Noxus. The guests she had invited would be able to get there with no hassle from Noxian guards, and since it was a peaceful meeting, any military force would be reported to the League of Legends… or have to deal with the many champions gathered there.

The building had a base made of red brick, and the rest covered in cemented stone. Inside was a very clean lobby, with two waiting rooms to the sides, and a grand stairwell that went up to the second and even third floors.

Katarina paced in front of the door, wondering where Talon and her sister were… surely they would help her greet the people invited…

{{Normal rules apply, no god moding, etc.

Invite list thus far:
Riven
Lux
Shyvana
Talon
Fiora
Cassiopeia
Miss Fortune
Sivir
Morgana
Evelynn
Leona
Draven

If you want to get on the list, ask Riven OOC if you can attend}}

Ask Shyvana 09-13-2012 12:52 PM

Shyvana was not one to arrive late, so she was already approaching the home. The guards did not give her any trouble, though that was probably more out of fear than out of Katarina's explicit orders. Whatever, either way worked.

Shyvana was in her Ironscale armor, gauntlets strapped to her thighs. She didn't expect any trouble here, of course, but it didn't hurt to be careful in Noxus. Besides, what if she had to take her true form? Riven would blush profusely at Shyvana returning to her human form completely naked, thanks to not having worn enchanted clothing.

She approached the door, happy to not have to smash a window to enter one of Katarina's residences this time, and firmly knocked.

st0pb0t 09-13-2012 12:53 PM

Evelynn cleared her throat, adjusted her cummerbund, and knocked twice. In one hand she had a bottle of wine with a blue bow on it -- she had no idea what the Exile liked, but she did know she liked the color blue. A far cry from her usual attire, Evelynn instead wore something akin to a tuxedo jacket with a matching black skirt of respectable length. She almost looked presentable, if it wasn't for her hair still being straight as a missile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana (Hozzászólás 29218720)
Shyvana was not one to arrive late, so she was already approaching the home. The guards did not give her any trouble, though that was probably more out of fear than out of Katarina's explicit orders. Whatever, either way worked.

Shyvana was in her Ironscale armor, gauntlets strapped to her thighs. She didn't expect any trouble here, of course, but it didn't hurt to be careful in Noxus. Besides, what if she had to take her true form? Riven would blush profusely at Shyvana returning to her human form completely naked, thanks to not having worn enchanted clothing.

She approached the door, happy to not have to smash a window to enter one of Katarina's residences this time, and firmly knocked.

Evelynn glanced sidelong at Shyvana and offered a fanged grin. "Who wears armor to a birthday party?'

Dear Luxanna 09-13-2012 12:55 PM

Lux was travelling with Shyvana. In fact, Shyvana was nice enough to let Lux ride her there. That was a fun ride! Kind of scary, but fun! Maybe Shyvana would let Lux and Klarth ride around sometime, see the sunset. It must look beautiful from way up there.

Being in Noxus was very intimidating, especially considering everyone knew what Lux did the last time she was here. Good thing nobody ever seemed to ever give her grief for it. Lux always wondered why that was. Whatever~.

Lux was wearing her usual light armor and clothing. She wasn't sure what the dress code was here, and though this was technically battle clothing, it looked quite nice! She stood beside Shyvana, and put on her best smile as Shyvana knocked.

Katárina 09-13-2012 01:15 PM

Katarina flinched as she heard the first few knocks upon her door and grabbed at the knob, opening it for the three standing outside.

"Shyvana, Luxanna, Evelynn... welcome. Riven has yet to show up so, hide in the back."

Ask Talon 09-13-2012 01:20 PM

Talon emerged from one of the back rooms of the kitchen wearing the Ionian styled armor he owned, including the red scarf around his face. He was carrying several platters of food that he prepared just prior to the visitors showing. As he walked past Katarina to set the trays on the tables he quipped, "I'm not sure if I should feel insulted or not. Every birthday I've had has been marked with you trying to kill me in my sleep."

Katárina 09-13-2012 01:27 PM

"Oh, but you thought of it as a birthday game, Talon." She laughed, smirking at her 'adopted' little brother. She had said to him.

Ask Shyvana 09-13-2012 01:37 PM

"Hello, Katarina." Shyvana said, giving her a small smile. She led the way inside for Lux and Eve. "Don't mind my armor." She glanced at Eve. "Should I have to take my true form at any point, I'd rather not conclude this party completely naked."

Shyvana did as she was asked, immediately examining the back of the room. She would hide properly once more knocking happened.

Dear Luxanna 09-13-2012 01:38 PM

Lux smiled awkwardly to Katarina, and quickly followed Shyvana inside. Once there, she looked Talon over, approving of his clothing.

"Looking good, Talon." She said, with a smile. "I'm sure Riven will appreciate it."

She stuck close to Shyvana.

Ask Talon 09-13-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katárina (Hozzászólás 29219997)
"Oh, but you thought of it as a birthday game, Talon." She laughed, smirking at her 'adopted' little brother. She had said to him.

"If you insist." it mildly annoyed the assassin that the younger woman always thought of him as a younger brother.