League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Superhero Teemo Seeks Truth, Justice, and a Sale (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2564639)

Teemo 09-11-2012 09:14 AM

Superhero Teemo Seeks Truth, Justice, and a Sale

Summoners,

Faster than Miss Fortuneís bullets, more powerful than a charging Malphite, able to leap tall minions in a single bound! Who am I? Iím Superhero Teemo!

Itís tough being a champion and sometimes itís even tougher being a superhero. And I wouldnít be much of a superhero without my super special sneaky scouting powers to help me track down the speediest supervillains. Iíve decided to put my scouting sense to work capturing new recruits for my superhero squad. Unfortunately, scouting superheroes is a selective process and not all champions make the cut. So, letís turn lemons into lemonade and have a sale!

• Undertaker Yorick only sees death in the world. We should be focusing on saving fellow champions, not burying them! My condolences to those whoíve lost a beloved champ Ė he can help you out for 487 RP.
  • Aviator Ireliaís aeronautical aptitude threatens my superhero entrance. ďItís a bird! Itís a plane!Ē Yes, yes it is. Thatís no fun. Sheíll navigate your skies for 487 RP.
  • Blade Mistress Morganaís clearly confused about the friendly and optimistic image we superheroes must convey to the public. Take her scary blades for 487 RP.

• Dravenís sure got the axes and the ego to be a superhero, but Iím not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad. You can start a superhero squad of Draven for 487 RP.
  • A ninja would make a nice addition to my band of superheroes, but Akaliís proving so hard to scout that Iím starting to think she doesnít want to be recruited. Maybe sheíll fight for you for 487 RP.
  • Given Renektonís complicated family history, I have deep concerns about his loyalty to the superhero code. He might be loyal to you for 487 RP.

I can only keep my sights on these recruits from September 11 until September 14, so hut, two, three, four to the League of Legends Store!

wuzd4t 09-11-2012 11:51 AM

first

Tiggz 09-11-2012 11:51 AM

soraka art remake plz

Lolibird 09-11-2012 11:51 AM

This isn't free champion week!

Youkai Zone 09-11-2012 11:51 AM

The free week link redirects here, why?

3SoulSwords 09-11-2012 11:54 AM

Gragas for Galio and now Free champ week for sale? What's going on Riot?

Zerglinator 09-11-2012 11:58 AM

Pretty slow, Super Teemo.

I thought you said you were faster than Miss Fortune's bullets...

tiloup2552 09-11-2012 11:58 AM

Lol dafuq, this isnt free champion #42

AntiSkillshot 09-11-2012 11:59 AM

Interesting sale, to say the least.

Interested in Draven...

Bejango 09-11-2012 12:01 PM

see i knew i should wait on buying Draven with RP and what do i get Sale :D good thing i waited