||09-11-2012 09:14 AM
Superhero Teemo Seeks Truth, Justice, and a Sale
Faster than Miss Fortuneís bullets, more powerful than a charging Malphite, able to leap tall minions in a single bound! Who am I? Iím Superhero Teemo!
Itís tough being a champion and sometimes itís even tougher being a superhero. And I wouldnít be much of a superhero without my super special sneaky scouting powers to help me track down the speediest supervillains. Iíve decided to put my scouting sense to work capturing new recruits for my superhero squad. Unfortunately, scouting superheroes is a selective process and not all champions make the cut. So, letís turn lemons into lemonade and have a sale!
- Undertaker Yorick only sees death in the world. We should be focusing on saving fellow champions, not burying them! My condolences to those whoíve lost a beloved champ Ė he can help you out for 487 RP.
- Aviator Ireliaís aeronautical aptitude threatens my superhero entrance. ďItís a bird! Itís a plane!Ē Yes, yes it is. Thatís no fun. Sheíll navigate your skies for 487 RP.
- Blade Mistress Morganaís clearly confused about the friendly and optimistic image we superheroes must convey to the public. Take her scary blades for 487 RP.
- Dravenís sure got the axes and the ego to be a superhero, but Iím not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad. You can start a superhero squad of Draven for 487 RP.
- A ninja would make a nice addition to my band of superheroes, but Akaliís proving so hard to scout that Iím starting to think she doesnít want to be recruited. Maybe sheíll fight for you for 487 RP.
- Given Renektonís complicated family history, I have deep concerns about his loyalty to the superhero code. He might be loyal to you for 487 RP.
I can only keep my sights on these recruits from September 11
until September 14
, so hut, two, three, four to the League of Legends Store!