League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Champion Voice overs What?!- [Champion contest] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2564607)

h0vlol 09-11-2012 09:54 AM

Champion Voice overs What?!- [Champion contest]

Hello everyone! Gen Mad Hatter here. Poet Ultima and I are hosting a fun little contest.

Have you ever wanted to give a voice to the champions you have created? Well here's your chance. Poet and I are novice voice actors who love to give voices for champions.

We are picking one female and one male champion for this contest to win a voice over on the champion they put into the contest.

Theme:
In honor of Halloween, champions must be a Void being, A creature of the night(aka vampires, demons, ect), or from the Vodoo Lands(OMG yes it does exists.) Err forgot one...SHADOW ISLES is now part of the theme. (shadows...yeah thats dark?)

There are some rules for this contest.

1. No incomplete champions (AKA must not have any work in progress area's even if you are still tweaking it(tweaking is cool i understand that) but thats it.)
2. Must follow the theme.
3. Please only post the links to your champion on this thread. It makes it easier, there will be a list on here that people can look at to veiw your champions.
4. One champion per Player. (I want to keep it fair.)
5. (Most important.) Have fun. This is ment to be a fun contest so please be nice to other summoners.

If you have any questions please let us know, weather it be on here or in client.

Hope to see the champions you throw at us. ^_^

Also Poet and I created two teasers for you of our voice acting.
Hatter(ME)
Poet Ultima

VOTING IS NOW OPEN
Male's
Female's

End date for submitting champions is 11/1/12.
Voteing will start on 11/8/12 on a separate thread.(will post link)
Voting ends on 11/30/12.
Winners announce 12/3/12.

h0vlol 09-11-2012 10:11 AM

Hey guys i thought this would be a fun contest seeing as Halloween is coming up. even tho the winner will not be announced until December(give people a chance to vote). I just thought it would be neat.

I will post Champions that have been added here:

Male
Swarm of the Void
Jack the Ripper
Majar, The Chainsaw's Fury
Cain, The Forgotten Shield
Zimn - The Speed Demon

Female
Nausanda - Summoner of the Void
Karnstein, The Malice of the Forgotten
Anasali. The Void Mother
Anna Maiden of Solitude
Aliara, Child of the Void

Lyria Eternal 09-11-2012 10:24 AM

I have a concept in mind that will work for this. The theme actually fits my latest Phase of design.

Poeta Somnium 09-11-2012 10:31 AM

Love the theme you picked Gen! This is going to be fun.

h0vlol 09-11-2012 11:11 AM

thanks Guys. I figure, seeing as I love Halloween and I've been seeing a lot of vampire champs come out i figure it would be fun...and it would be fun to work with those accents.

Morec0 09-11-2012 11:39 AM

GAH! I have at least one champion that fits each of the catagories! AND I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH TO USE!!!

BergMeister 09-11-2012 02:58 PM

Gen few questions:
1) Champion being completed - this includes numbers or not?
2) Can this be a previously created champion?

-I'm sure you know what I'm thinking-
if not, I would like to submit the Swarm of the Void into the contest, they are considered male btw.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2306683

Morec0 09-11-2012 07:44 PM

Hello! Morec0 here, presenting my champion for this contest. My entry follows the void theme. Her name:

Nausanda - Summoner of the Void

It is important to note that she also has a League Judgment attached to her. A link can be found on the Champion Idea page I linked above, but for sake of convenience I have also linked it here.

I hope you enjoy both the Champion's playstyle idea and the extensive backstory I have created for her.

Script Lord 09-12-2012 03:06 AM

......Darn it, I can't resist this!

Jack the Ripper

Note: I believe he should count because he originates from the Shadow Isles.

Lyria Eternal 09-12-2012 07:25 AM

I would expect that Gen would like a new champion to be created for this, and not a previous one. Which would mean you can't use the ones you linked. I could be wrong, but I thought I would say this before she does.