League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   [CIA] S3 Competitive team. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2555544)

CIA Knox 09-07-2012 10:08 PM

[CIA] S3 Competitive team.

Hi there! Welcome summoners, I like you love playing League of Legends. Are you looking to play competitley in season 3? Are you looking for a team that communicates and doesn't wander around the map? Are you tired of having teamates who over extend like it's their job? Look no further. This is the place for you. CIA Gaming is looking for active, communicative, respectable, and skillfull players. Does this sound farmiliar? Read on!

CIA gaming is something I plan on creating in the near future. Not only will it consist of competitive teams, it will consist of a community that will have it's own website, streams, guides, and more. This of all is in the future. To get started we need people who are looking to do the same thing. Who want to make something of their LoL career. Sound interested? Here's an outline of what [CIA] Gaming will look like:

- Three teams: [CIA] Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
- Two teams will be competitive w/ 5 players & 2 substitutes.
- [CIA] Bronze will be the community players who don't want to play competitive, but want to play public matches together but still be under the flag of [CIA]. By NO means does this mean you can give us a bad name, you still represent the team, and are expected to follow the rules.
- Teams Gold and Silver will be the Competitive aspect of [CIA]. These teams will be tried out for. This "tryouts" will be explained later. Even if you do not make it onto the competitive side of [CIA], you can still be apart of [CIA] Bronze which has no player limit.

SO YOU WANNA BE A GOLD OR SILVER?

[CIA] Gold and Silver are both competitive teams with 5 players, and two subs. This is the part of [CIA] that isn't available to everyone. In order to get on [CIA] Gold or Silver one must go through tryouts to determine if they are skilled and adverse enough to be apart of a competitive team. Both teams are to be taken seriously, and will enter many tournaments with CASH winnings which will be setup by us or if by some stroke of luck, we all make it to the "BIG" leagues. [CIA] Bronze will not be apart of the competitive scene, but it is still required that you have good teamwork, and good communication. The difference is there are NO tryouts for [CIA] Bronze, where you MUST go through
tryouts to be apart of [CIA] Gold or Silver. So what are tryouts? I'm glad you asked.

[CIA] Gold & [CIA] Silver Tryout Info:

In order to get into [Gold] or [Silver] you have to go through tryouts. Tryouts include these steps:

1. You will have to play 5 draft matches with either myself, or with another addressed Captain. This may include other members that have been accepted onto the team. Skype or TeamSpeak is required.

2. During these 5 matches you will play 3 matches with the role you are applying to play. The other 2 will be chosen for you.

3. During these games you will be calling the shots. If you're too embarrassed at first to talk, pinging and typing will be accepted. But if accepted into [CIA] Gold or Silver, you will be required to talk.

4. After these 5 games have been completed, a day or two will be taken to recollect your performance. After no more than two days you will be contacted with the answer.

PS: I am aware that things may change due to website creation, development of team etc. But for now this is how it will go down.

WHAT'S THE CATCH?

There is NO catch. Whether you want to play competitively on Gold or Silver, or just for a good community full of players who perform there best and communicate, [CIA] Gaming is for you! Remember, we are in the developing stages of this community, but with enough interaction and support from you all this is a REALITY. So I bid you, DON'T look away and shrug this off. Just join, what could it hurt other than having a few good people to play with if they're on?

INTERESTED?

Fantastic! Just fill out this application below, and post it on this thread and you will be contacted either on this thread or in-game!

1. Summoner Name:
2. Team applying for:
3. Role applying for:
4. Best 3 champions at this role:
5. Reasons why you want to join:
6. Favorite Champion to play:

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming:
8. Biggest flaw in-game:
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?:
10. Day desired to go through tryouts:

CONCLUSION

I sincerely hope all those who are interested in playing with communitive players respond to this, even if you only want to be apart of [Bronze] that is okay! We are looking for any and ALL Summoners to join. Also a free bump every now and again don't hurt. I will update this thread regularly with development of the team regarding: Twitter, Facebook, Website all of which are soon to come!

COMMUNITY INTELLIGENCE AGENGY.

For the official twitter of [CIA] Gaming: https://twitter.com/Xweseestars
For the recruiter of tryouts follow: https://twitter.com/SwiftlySilenced

RikuSama 09-07-2012 10:36 PM

1. Summoner Name:RikuSama

2. Team applying for: Team Gold/silver

3. Role applying for: Jack of all traits (Any roles), but excels at mid/top and support

4. Best 3 champions at this role: mid = Zyra , top = morde/jayce
and for support = blitz/ zyra

5. Reasons why you want to join:Looking for a serious clan who sees themselve going in tournements and maybe even going pro.

6. Favorite Champion to play: Most ap caster : Zyra/kass/Mordekaiser/vladimir

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: I've been in some clans that were somewhat serious.

8. Biggest flaw in-game: I tend to be shy, but no worries once i get to know the people i play with i'll be talking more and more.

9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Both and more.

10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Will always be online by 4pm Eastern till the team stops playing.

If you want more information about me just check out my thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=rikusama

lProtoxl 09-07-2012 11:15 PM

1. Summoner Name: Protox is boss
2. Team applying for: Gold
3. Role applying for: ADC
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Graves, Vayne, Trist
5. Reasons why you want to join: Setting up for season 3.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Tristana.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: ~3 years of competitive play/being sponsored in AVA and CS:S. Can provide links.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: First few games I'm **** cause I'm waking up mentally. LOL.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: This saturday (tomorrow), and/or the following monday.

Jammall 09-08-2012 04:10 AM

1. Summoner Name: Jammall
2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Janna, Leona, Alistar
5. Reasons why you want to join: Been Looking to get onto a competitive team with the drive to become better at this game.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Leona because she can be very useful in lane and also in team fights peeling for ADC.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Um played in some small tourneys here and there and a couple Go4LOL.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Can be to aggressive at times.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Most defiantly
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Monday or tuesday would work.

Neccromancer 09-08-2012 05:51 AM

1. Summoner Name:neccromancer
2. Team applying for:gold
3. Role applying for:top
4. Best 3 champions at this role: singed lee sin jayce
5. Reasons why you want to join: im seeking a competive team that are dedicated and want to be something big later on
6. Favorite Champion to play:SINGED OP :)

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming:go4lol cs 1.6 lan
8. Biggest flaw in-game:sometimes i am over aggresive and tunnel vision and let enemy jungle get me.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: any day really i am avaible after 1pm pdt to 5pm pdt then from 7pm pdt to like 1 am pdt if needed

RAWB3RT 09-08-2012 06:19 AM

1. Summoner Name:bloodpython
2. Team applying for: gold/silver
3. Role applying for: mid/ adc
4. Best 3 champions at this role: grag. annie. morg | mf . varus . graves
5. Reasons why you want to join: im tired of unorganized and non-dedicated players with a wish of makign it somewhere with no practice or setup
6. Favorite Champion to play: Varus
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: i have xp in fps gaming and about 1-2 weeks of goflol and minor weekend LoL tourny
8. Biggest flaw in-game: not keeping timers and sometimes lazy to keep eye on map
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: yea buddy
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: today is good or tomorrow

Djswifte 09-08-2012 06:31 AM

1. Summoner Name: Djswifte
3. Role applying for: AP Mid
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Ryze, Ahri, Cassio
5. Reasons why you want to join: I have been looking to join a competitive team for a while.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Ryze/Orianna
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes - multiple z33k tournaments and one mobafire cup
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Being forced into a farming lane - sometimes during solo queue i just try to farm, which isn't giving my team any advantage. I've been working on being more aggressive and trying to win my lane early in order to help other lanes.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Sunday

CIA Knox 09-08-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RikuSama (Hozzászólás 29059186)
1. Summoner Name:RikuSama

2. Team applying for: Team Gold/silver

3. Role applying for: Jack of all traits (Any roles), but excels at mid/top and support

4. Best 3 champions at this role: mid = Zyra , top = morde/jayce
and for support = blitz/ zyra

5. Reasons why you want to join:Looking for a serious clan who sees themselve going in tournements and maybe even going pro.

6. Favorite Champion to play: Most ap caster : Zyra/kass/Mordekaiser/vladimir

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: I've been in some clans that were somewhat serious.

8. Biggest flaw in-game: I tend to be shy, but no worries once i get to know the people i play with i'll be talking more and more.

9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Both and more.

10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Will always be online by 4pm Eastern till the team stops playing.

If you want more information about me just check out my thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=rikusama

Hi there, RikuSama. I will add you in-game and your tryouts will be either Today or Tommorow!

CIA Knox 09-08-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protox is boss (Hozzászólás 29059869)
1. Summoner Name: Protox is boss
2. Team applying for: Gold
3. Role applying for: ADC
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Graves, Vayne, Trist
5. Reasons why you want to join: Setting up for season 3.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Tristana.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: ~3 years of competitive play/being sponsored in AVA and CS:S. Can provide links.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: First few games I'm **** cause I'm waking up mentally. LOL.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: This saturday (tomorrow), and/or the following monday.

Hi there Protox, love to see Tristana players! You will be practicing Today, hopefully with Jammall. I suggest you add him in-game and I'll be in contact soon!

CIA Knox 09-08-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jammall (Hozzászólás 29062942)
1. Summoner Name: Jammall
3. Role applying for: Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Janna, Leona, Alistar
5. Reasons why you want to join: Been Looking to get onto a competitive team with the drive to become better at this game.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Leona because she can be very useful in lane and also in team fights peeling for ADC.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Um played in some small tourneys here and there and a couple Go4LOL.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Can be to aggressive at times.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Most defiantly
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Monday or tuesday would work.

Hi Jammal! I'll be adding you in-game. You'll be supprting Protox who is trying out for ADC. I suggest you add him in-game and talk to him abit. I'll be in contact soon.