League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Game Crashes After EVERY Game is Complete (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2550507)

Malicious Fury 09-05-2012 10:30 PM

Game Crashes After EVERY Game is Complete

Ever since the last patch, when I click "Continue" after a Victory or Defeat, my game client closes super fast, instead of going to the post game lobby. It has done this EVERY game. Solutions?

Gablesmath 09-06-2012 04:08 AM

Yup! here too, no solution just restart your game everytime.

Do you have random crashes too? sometimes (at least once a day) I'll join a champion selection.... Adobe Air Launcher has stopped working.... Makes me either queue dodge or starts the game without me.

Malicious Fury 09-06-2012 02:11 PM

No, I do not have random crashes. It is always when I click Continue.

MattNestea 09-26-2012 04:25 PM

same

SQF Nightmare 09-27-2012 12:35 AM

I have had random crashes for some time and my client crashes after almost every game. Adobe air stopped working is what they told me. They told me it was going to be okay. they told me it was gonna be okay. Well I've searched for a while online and have found no answer to my client problem. *ramble* *ramble**ramble*.

IS1c4d0c584523e580653b4 10-26-2012 02:16 PM

Same here. It's not 100% for a crash though, more like 90% :(
Never random crashes ingame either, only after clicking on victory or defeat after a nexus have been destroyed. The pvp.net simply refuses to pop up :(

TheFlyinHobo 10-28-2012 11:40 AM

same

Risemix 10-28-2012 02:45 PM

Same problem, random crashes all over the place and unable to see post-game lobby.

Adobe AIR, man.

RyjinX 11-13-2012 06:21 PM

Same problem, crash after every game, and random Adobe Air Debug crashes

Hepolite 11-13-2012 08:16 PM

Dude, Riot, seriously...

I logged in, the client froze. Had to hardcrash it, then relogged only find that it would not connect me to the chat server. Restarted my computer, logged into LoL, started a 3v3 match, and the client crashed out during Champion loading. Restarted the client, crashed again. Restarted the client, and during what was supposed to be the Champion loading screen, I had a very very long wait on a solid black screen. After about 10mins, I was able to log into my 3v3 game, only to be greeted by the "Attempting to Reconnect" bug, that you installed with Jayce, for another 2minutes. When I finally break free of all of you game-code failure bull****, I find that my team is trolling and intentionally feeding the enemy.

Took you till season 3 to make ignite not target minions.

Why weren't there any fixes with the season 3 patch? You made cosmetic changes to a lot of things and characters, but I didn't see any fixes.

How about those Q button fixes? Most of the community has been spamming Q skill problems for months on a host of champions.

How about skill lag overall? Same thing...

How about the "Attempting to Reconnect" bug?

Not one fix...Not one mention of a fix. Not even any updates as to what fixes you are working on....But of course, since these bugs have been spammed for months upon months, it's all being worked on...

Seems like your priority is on cosmetics not bugs. Seems like new content is more important than fixing bugs.

Love how you just continue to compound the problems rather than fix them.

And now we have this crashing bug bull. Thank you.

Yeah. I'm mad. Thank you.

THANK YOU!