League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 16

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Which form of lore is your favorite? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=252518)

Skribbles 09-17-2010 10:27 AM

Which form of lore is your favorite?

Hello Summoners,

If you have a second, please vote in this poll to let us know what your favorite form of lore is, and then (optionally) post any new form of lore you would like to see regularly.

PhantomChaos 09-17-2010 10:29 AM

I enjoy the Judgments the most, as they show an insight into the Champions' feelings and part of their past, to remind us that they are still living creatures, instead of something that we control as Summoners.

Sapphyrite 09-17-2010 10:31 AM

How can you force me to choose between sheer awesomeness?!

I love them all, obviously!

I am disappoint, skribbles :( I thought option 4 was a given!

Zenue 09-17-2010 10:31 AM

first @ champion bios!

Skribbles 09-17-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphyrite (Hozzászólás 2960053)
How can you force me to choose between sheer awesomeness?!

I love them all, obviously!

I am disappoint, skribbles :( I thought option 4 was a given!

Haha, I have rephrased so that you can select a preference without implying that you don't, in fact, love them all. Now it's more like you love one especially.

Ravenfeld 09-17-2010 10:46 AM

I couldn't possibly decide on one alone based on the fact that, as an avid fan of deep rooted lore and story driven entertainment I find that each aspect of the three options deepens the heroes and the world in their own respects and makes us as the player more immersed in what it is to be a member of Runeterran society.

The bios set the stage for what a hero is and why he or she or it is where it is, the judgment lets us look into a characters mind and understand how they think and perceive the world around them. Then the Journal keeps us up to date on the political and personal landscape of the champions and the city states in Runeterra which further brings the world to life.

A+ all around.

AstorSapolsky 09-17-2010 10:46 AM

Though all are equally brilliant, I do appreciate the Judgment the most for exploring a darker side of everybody. It's a great supplement to the Character Bios.

Tyrald Grimnod 09-17-2010 10:48 AM

I voted for all.
However, I'd like to remark that bios are applicable to all champions, while Journal articles and Judgements - not so much. You know, I have no doubt that Judgement of Rammus will be the most epic thing I will have ever seen by the time it is done... :)

AstorSapolsky 09-17-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrald Grimnod (Hozzászólás 2960305)
You know, I have no doubt that Judgement of Rammus will be the most epic thing I will have ever seen by the time it is done... :)

"RAMMUS!?! WHY DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE LEAGUE???"

"ok"

Mifunč 09-17-2010 10:52 AM

Personally I think it's the JoJ, while the Bios and Judgments are nice as they give insight to a particular character I think the JoJ is what makes it a world. While reading each new article in the JoJ you get the feel of it being an actual living breathing world instead of just an instanced character.
I feel like the Bios and Judgments are the groundwork to give characters meaning and motivation and the JoJ wraps it all into a nice neat little package.
Keep up the good work L.B. Briskes and tell Reira Kashuld to stop balancing champs and get back to reporting ^_^