League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Perma-bans and Impact on Ranked Teams (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2507677)

Menis Ponster 08-23-2012 04:25 PM

Perma-bans and Impact on Ranked Teams

Example Situation (Since this has obviously never happened to me and it is not a topic of concern since the banned account was definitely not the leader of the ranked team)

1. ACCOUNT GETS BANNED.
2. Ranked team sits around 1800 ELO with about 4 other teammates
3. Appointed leader cannot play since banned, cannot appoint new leader or invite new teammates
4. Everyone cannot play and the team decays until auto-disbanded by system.
5. QUESTION? How to invite 5th person to the team and carry on?

The leader was banned for his/her violations of the rules, does that mean the rest of the team gets to be punished and restricted from 5x5 gameplay because the leader cannot invite another 5th or pass leadership due to banning?
<Insert Riot Inc thought process behind this situation>
I'd like to hear it.

Shiister 08-23-2012 04:27 PM

How about you submit a support ticket asking Riot to pass leadership to someone else.

RiotKiddington 08-23-2012 04:29 PM

we are aware of this problem. you should submit a support ticket, they should be able to help you with this problem.

JohnnyOmega 08-23-2012 04:30 PM

You can submit a ticket to Riot Support to have the leader changed.

It's pretty simple.

EDIT: Shen'd. T_T

Menis Ponster 08-23-2012 05:31 PM

Thank you for the feed back, despite my terrible attitude as i might just be a bit ticked off at the situation.
Another question, for every single time i've been suspended, why is it that i've never received any notice or any e-mail regarding reason for suspension??
Incorrect E-mail??
And if so, how do i change it so i can control where the e-mail about my suspensions goes to?

XReyoX 08-23-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Menis Ponster (Hozzászólás 28578013)
Thank you for the feed back, despite my terrible attitude as i might just be a bit ticked off at the situation.
Another question, for every single time i've been suspended, why is it that i've never received any notice or any e-mail regarding reason for suspension??
Incorrect E-mail??
And if so, how do i change it so i can control where the e-mail about my suspensions goes to?

1.Check your junk/spam mail.

To change your email address

1. Log onto the forum
2. Click "My account" (Top right)
3. Click "Change Email address" under "Account Management"
4. Enter new address and password.

RiotKiddington 08-23-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Menis Ponster (Hozzászólás 28578013)
Incorrect E-mail??

Check the email that's linked to your account. Make sure the address is correct (or at least the address you want us to send the mail to).

Then make sure your suspension is due to the Tribunal, if it is LeaverBuster then you will not get an e-mail.