League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   @Babagahnoosh: YOU GOTTA HELP ME MAN! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=249423)

dr rosa parks 09-14-2010 10:51 PM

@Babagahnoosh: YOU GOTTA HELP ME MAN!

Hey Babaganoosh,

let me start by saying you're doing a terrific job. I'm awed by how in depth this games lore is becoming and it's really adding a whole new element to my LoL experience.

however, i implore you to help me out. i'm a college kid and i live with 4 other dudes (all LoL players). needless to say our house becomes a little less than cleanly on occasion, particularly our dishes. I main as Yi and my roommates and I argue about the role of his goggles so much that we've gone as far as to make a wager as to who is correct (or closest to the actual purpose).

please, oh mighty master of lore, shed some knowledge on us. there is a decent amount of money up for grabs as well as dish duty and i feel truly sorry for the sucker who has to brave our sink.

AstorSapolsky 09-14-2010 10:56 PM

Do what this man says! He's a doctor!

Dracorya 09-14-2010 11:14 PM

Hohums stated in another thread that Yi's goggles more then likely serve to basically give him night/enhanced vision.

RiotBabagahnoosh 09-15-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr rosa parks (Hozzászólás 2919703)
Hey Babaganoosh,

let me start by saying you're doing a terrific job. I'm awed by how in depth this games lore is becoming and it's really adding a whole new element to my LoL experience.

however, i implore you to help me out. i'm a college kid and i live with 4 other dudes (all LoL players). needless to say our house becomes a little less than cleanly on occasion, particularly our dishes. I main as Yi and my roommates and I argue about the role of his goggles so much that we've gone as far as to make a wager as to who is correct (or closest to the actual purpose).

please, oh mighty master of lore, shed some knowledge on us. there is a decent amount of money up for grabs as well as dish duty and i feel truly sorry for the sucker who has to brave our sink.

First off, I'm a big fan of your civil rights work, Dr. Parks.

Is there something specific about Master Yi's goggles that you need clarifying, or are you just looking for some general info?

Zeons 09-15-2010 10:22 AM

Why is Yi wearing googles? Short-sighted eyes? Or scary eyes behind them?

Dracorya 09-15-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh (Hozzászólás 2924812)
First off, I'm a big fan of your civil rights work, Dr. Parks.

Is there something specific about Master Yi's goggles that you need clarifying, or are you just looking for some general info?

I think his main question is:

1) What functions do Yi's goggles do? Or are they merely decorative, aka do they merely serve to intimidate his enemies or confuse them? Or are they actually fuctional?

Wriggle 09-15-2010 11:21 AM

Why are there seven lenses?

AstorSapolsky 09-15-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wriggle (Hozzászólás 2925629)
Why are there seven lenses?

All the better to see you with my dear.

v3rgil 09-15-2010 12:17 PM

my theory is that yi's sense of sight has a high adrenaline-like speed so i think the goggles help suppress it... (dunno how just a theory >.<)

but whatever babaganoosh says :P

Thomphoolery 09-15-2010 01:56 PM

I'm curious behind the lore standpoint of Tryndamere's right arm being alot stronger than his left.