League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kayle support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2493133)

gavnuts 08-19-2012 12:30 PM

Kayle support

Please post some builds please. Ive tried a few but its not what im looking for. I need something that can transition into late game well and has been proven to work. Kayle is the only support that I like but i need to tweak her a bit because my late game is lacking. Thank you.

XCodes 08-19-2012 12:45 PM

2 problems:

1) Kayle is bad in bot lane. Really, what do you rank as Kayle? Her 1-point-wonder nuke, her terrible heal, or her autopush that she needs on to be all that useful in the first place?

2) All supports are bad late game. Until there's a new income stream for supports aside from gp10 items, that's just going to be how it is.

Jesot 08-19-2012 01:08 PM

Yeah. Kayle is a terrible support. Her utility shines as a top.

gavnuts 08-19-2012 01:13 PM

You guys can think what u want. Like I said, I like her and am looking for some builds because this is the "Guides & Strategy" forum.... Thanks for your opinions but no thanks.... Also, supports like Kayle can transition into good late game champs built right.

Jesot 08-19-2012 01:26 PM

I used to play her support. She was my favorite champ when I started, but her abilities are contrary to the role. Taric does everything support Kayle does better.

The invulnerability ultimate is great in concert with some other champs, but you don't need to be super to pull it off.

The build is standard support. GP 10s and Aegis. One point in slow nuke, max heal, wave clear last.

You're right, it's.the guides and strategy forum. And it's not the best strategic choice to go with Kayle outside of situational selections.

Cenerae 08-19-2012 02:38 PM

Sorry, but unless you go out of your way to farm a lot in midgame, Kayle cannot 'transition well' into late game as a support option.

She needs a DPS build to shine.

That's not to say that you cannot play her as a support, but you won't be able to make her useful outside of her ult and slow on a support budget.

gavnuts 08-19-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesot (Hozzászólás 28421309)
I used to play her support. She was my favorite champ when I started, but her abilities are contrary to the role. Taric does everything support Kayle does better.

The invulnerability ultimate is great in concert with some other champs, but you don't need to be super to pull it off.

The build is standard support. GP 10s and Aegis. One point in slow nuke, max heal, wave clear last.

You're right, it's.the guides and strategy forum. And it's not the best strategic choice to go with Kayle outside of situational selections.

this may be your opinion, but this is my thread, and i dont remember asking anyone elses opinion on kayle support. so keep them to yourselves, thanks. guessing its too much asking for what this forum is intended for. i digress.

acosn 08-19-2012 03:30 PM

Kayle turns bottom lane into a kill lane meaning she has an extremely narrow selection of characters she can work with (EG: Vayne and Graves come to mind) and she needs to get the jungle involved, meaning she'll need a lot of pink wards.

There is no "support" Kayle beyond buying into aura driven items like Zeke's.

Gurhal 08-19-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavnuts (Hozzászólás 28423886)
this may be your opinion, but this is my thread, and i dont remember asking anyone elses opinion on kayle support. so keep them to yourselves, thanks. guessing its too much asking for what this forum is intended for. i digress.

Let me get this straight...

You come in here to discuss about strategy using Kyle, and when people tell you her downsides you are extremely rude to them? Doesn't sound very mature, agreeable, or even slightly polite.

I ask for you to reconsider your position and work on improving your capabilities to accept positive criticism, since everyone in here was trying to help.

gavnuts 08-19-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurhal (Hozzászólás 28425444)
Let me get this straight...

You come in here to discuss about strategy using Kyle, and when people tell you her downsides you are extremely rude to them? Doesn't sound very mature, agreeable, or even slightly polite.

I ask for you to reconsider your position and work on improving your capabilities to accept positive criticism, since everyone in here was trying to help.

How about you read my first post again, and shake off the downs or autism that you may have. I asked if anyone had any builds for support kayle. Thats it. I didnt want, or ask for any criticism whatsoever. Reading fail -1