League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Low Level Jungling: Nunu > Warwick (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2488850)

Animal Man 08-18-2012 05:48 AM

Low Level Jungling: Nunu > Warwick

Just to give you guys some background info:

About a two-three weeks ago I posted on the fourms asking what was a good jungler pre-level 20 (since you do not have tier-3 runes) and everyone said to go with Warwick, but after trying him and then trying Nunu I feel that Nunu is way better especially after the Jayce patch and here's why:

- Decent clear time
- Consume gives amazing sustain in the jungle
- You do not need runes to jungle him
- Pre-level 6 ganks are good
- Great counter-jungler
- Very Mobile
- Good against AD

So I am just curious, why do people still say to jungle Warwick for low level's and not mention Nunu, or do you still believe that Warwick is better?

M0nkeyM4n 08-18-2012 09:14 AM

ww because he has so much sustain you never need to go back. people forget about nunu and dont even think of him. i love nunu, not just jungling but laning. top lane you can bully anyone with e and then have great sustain with q. dont underestimate nunu.

but when i build nunu i go straight ap. so his e at lvl 1 does 1/3 health then at lvl 5 it does like half hp if tehy have no mr.

people say ww cause he can viturally start anywhere in the jungle and be fine. i use to start with boots 3 pots and get red first. after i would gank. it use to be pro in normal games. because of his great sustain you can learn different pathes to go and times for jungling. also u can solo dragon at lvl 8+

ChaoticDeath73 08-18-2012 12:18 PM

nunu's clear speed actually sucks. and his gank power is only getting the snowball on the person and hoping that his teammate can use it to his advantage.

CaristinnQT 08-18-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaoticDeath73 (Hozzászólás 28386097)
nunu's clear speed actually sucks. and his gank power is only getting the snowball on the person and hoping that his teammate can use it to his advantage.

If he's at a low level, I can guarantee that you can ult in a bush at someone coming your way and they won't even question why they're suddenly moving slower.

amerricka 08-18-2012 01:23 PM

Agreed. Nunu is amazing.

NightmareAce 11-14-2012 11:55 AM

agreed nu bump

adc 11-14-2012 12:28 PM

Beyond the ridiculous gravedig, this is kind of obvious. Warwick is a ****ty jungler. He has no pressure early, and he's not stellar late game. Nunu has decent pressure early (though he's nothing like the top tier junglers). Where he really shines is his W makes his AD carry ridiculously strong later in the game, plus he can slow everyone.

rajo101 11-14-2012 01:26 PM

I hae done precious little jungling with Nunu, but I have to say I am vey impessed with WW. Preult, I can definately picture reasons why Nunu would be significantly better. postult, I can still see Nunu and WW being very useful, but in different situations. If the laning phase lasts a long time, I would go with WW, just because his ult is more sneaky. Nunu ult channels for a very long time, and I personally prefer sneakiness over raw power. However, this is a personal playstyle, so I can see a pretty good case either way.

TeknoWizard 11-14-2012 02:26 PM

I still say Udyr is the best starting jungler. While Nunu is good, I think it requires more skill to play Nunu to his capacity than it takes to play Udyr. Nunu requires a good grasp on jungle mechanics to use fully, as a great amount of his usefulness comes from grabbing an early Oracle's and counterganking hard. These are rather advanced concepts for someone just starting out. Udyr is just "Run at person and punch them 'til they stop running." Plus, Udyr fills most of the Nunu pros, while still adding on his own.

But yeah. Nunu is a beast. Props for playing him. Best of luck!

Awesomeus Prime 11-14-2012 02:29 PM

Sure if you like being an attack speed buff/slow bot past 30 minutes.