League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Please fix AI matchmaking (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2485090)

halpsmeh 08-17-2012 12:13 AM

Please fix AI matchmaking

Hi,
I've just had two games where there were 4 lvl30s and a lvl8 in the game. The lvl8 proceeded to just run around in circles and suicide.This is not the first game where I had multiple lvl30s with a <lvl10 in the game. I believe the low lvl player was duo queued with someone who was lvl30. I would prefer not to have a single player ruin the game for everyone. so would it be possible to tweak the AI matchmaking to prioritize high+low level duo queue to be with mid summoner level players.

thanks

Darmival 08-17-2012 04:50 AM

if 4 lvl 30s cant carry a <10 in an Co-op vs A.I. Dom game then they deserve to lose.

Cauldrath 08-17-2012 05:09 AM

Yeah, the only reason that coop can ever be vaguely challenging is because there are incredibly bad players. If you get even 4 people that know what they are doing, you should win without even needing to recall. The best games are the ones where you have 3 people who are worthless. You at least need one person who can maintain a point on the opposite side of the map from you, though, so it isn't just an endless cycle of swapping bot for windmill and never having 3 points.

Hamm3rhand 08-17-2012 05:26 AM

its sad, but they actually HAVE fixed the matchmaking. A couple of months ago when I used to just have time for a FWOTD on a bot game, it was regular for me to be the ONLY person who was lvl 30 in a match, usually with level 5-10's, on either beginner or intermediate bots. So I just picked a champ that had at least the slightest ability to carry, and would get like 30+ kills per game, (ali scaaarry when he's fed) which allowed the rest of my team to just run around and cap the circles. Basically thats all you need is one guy who knows how to kill the bots and you win unless you have multiple people that are afk but not disconnected.

lbgsloan 08-17-2012 06:16 AM

Dominion bot games are a waste of time. Either it's a six minute stomp where you don't even get to finish one major item, or you get an afk and three level 6's who run around and fail to hold anything.

If you really need a fast first win, just pick Heimer. Put a turret by two points and you autowin.

A Nydus Worm 08-18-2012 12:08 AM

this so much. I was stuck (as a lvl 25) with a bunch of around lvl15 people against a team of mostly lvl 30 and a couple 20's.

ShawNuff 09-13-2012 11:56 AM

one of my smurfs (with ~2200) almost got uncarried by a couple of low level players building AP attackspeed Jarman and nobootsnoproblems Vlad despite me being fed enough (38-0) to 1v3 with ease (at least I got my highest personal score ever, 3100+). On my main though, games always end up as major stomps against the bots ending in less than 10 minutes.

Reynmaker 09-13-2012 12:54 PM

There is no excuse for a lvl 30 to be losing against bots, no matter how bad one solitary player is. Especially in Dominion bots. No excuse at all. The 30 Masteries alone beats them.

ShawNuff 09-13-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reynmaker (Hozzászólás 29218793)
There is no excuse for a lvl 30 to be losing against bots, no matter how bad one solitary player is. Especially in Dominion bots. No excuse at all. The 30 Masteries alone beats them.

3v5s make it a tad bit harder especially when you have hyper-feeders in their first game ever.

ricedream5 09-13-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cauldrath (Hozzászólás 28342153)
Yeah, the only reason that coop can ever be vaguely challenging is because there are incredibly bad players. If you get even 4 people that know what they are doing, you should win without even needing to recall. The best games are the ones where you have 3 people who are worthless. You at least need one person who can maintain a point on the opposite side of the map from you, though, so it isn't just an endless cycle of swapping bot for windmill and never having 3 points.

It's also really fun to do the bulldozer approach where you start at your bot in such a game, and you go kill their bot, cap it. Push to their mid..then windmill...then your mid since it's been lost...etc etc. See if you can go around the map faster than the bots :)