League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Corki UFO Skin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=248336)

Valioniukas 09-14-2010 08:11 AM

Corki UFO Skin

Hello everybody!

Read Second important thing before reading plz.

I just wanted to ask,why i have no corki skin or atleast corki in my profile
Because i registered before January.
I sended Support email to Riots(I send before 1-3 days,and If the correct email )and got no answer still,Probably Riots are busy and helping other players by more important question ;)
I wanna corki champion because only in free week i played him and i know how he awesome and good is..I really would like to see any help here.

Second most important thing..

I know,my english is terrible,and so what,if you dont like bad english just dont read and press alt+f4.

Rumuwi 09-14-2010 08:20 AM

and now I know why I have it.... O.o

Saffire 09-14-2010 08:23 AM

Support is pretty backlogged, so 3 days is still within the expected timeframe, especially if that includes the weekend. Give it a few more days, they have four new customer service people starting today so hopefully they'll start tearing through the backlog. :)

Valioniukas 09-14-2010 08:44 AM

GL me!I really like to get Corki champ and ufo skin and play as him and have some fun.
Cant wait for answer :]
Thx anybody who commented.

Ahriman1 09-14-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valioniukas (Hozzászólás 2907519)
Hello everybody!

Read Second important thing before reading plz.

I just wanted to ask,why i have no corki skin or atleast corki in my profile
Because i registered before January.
I sended Support email to Riots(I send before 1-3 days,and If the correct email )and got no answer still,Probably Riots are busy and helping other players by more important question ;)
I wanna corki champion because only in free week i played him and i know how he awesome and good is..I really would like to see any help here.

Second most important thing..

I know,my english is terrible,and so what,if you dont like bad english just dont read and press alt+f4.

Similar situation here, emailed riot a few days back when the original thread was posted about UFO corki, but included King Rammus for me. Still waiting on a response as well.

SlyGoat 09-14-2010 08:54 AM

Because only cool kids get it.

Xelxiuz 09-14-2010 08:54 AM

I'm the same too.

TWolfe 09-14-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahriman1 (Hozzászólás 2907949)
Similar situation here, emailed riot a few days back when the original thread was posted about UFO corki, but included King Rammus for me. Still waiting on a response as well.

Your asking to get King Rammus for free? aren't you pushing it?

Zeunchainn 09-14-2010 09:07 AM

You don't have to send a support email to get UFO corki.
It was for Gamespy user choice award.Now it's over.
You had to be registered before that contest.

I doubt you were registered at that time

valioniukas is 105813th member.
Ahriman is 215992th member.

Saffire 09-14-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeunchainn (Hozzászólás 2908151)
You don't have to send a support email to get UFO corki.
It was for Gamespy user choice award.Now it's over.
You had to be registered before that contest.

I doubt you were registered at that time

valioniukas is 105813th member.
Ahriman is 215992th member.

Actually both of those sound pretty reasonable. LoL hit 1 million members shortly after that didn't it?