League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   How are you people so bad? Why is there a autism like awareness on so many players? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2479946)

Wordbrah 08-15-2012 03:52 PM

How are you people so bad? Why is there a autism like awareness on so many players?

Is it really that hard to pay attention to whats going on in your lane? Im fighting darius 1v1 jungle and beating him down, then annie walks right across mid in front of our zyra comes to jungle and rapes me with darius at 12 hp. Me 600ish. Is it that hard to watch your lane?

AlphariusRising 08-15-2012 06:07 PM

I feel you bro, but insulting random forum members who read your post is not the way to get your point across.

QQ elsewhere.

LAMlRP 08-15-2012 07:21 PM

I understand too. But you'd have a better time of QQing about this to your parents than the forum. We're honestly not interested. QQ Threads are like Nickelback. They just wont go away...

SilkyRain1998 08-15-2012 09:51 PM

play the game for what it is a game :) kick back and relax win or lose its just a game

FraggingBard 08-15-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wordbrah (Hozzászólás 28286908)
Is it really that hard to pay attention to whats going on in your lane? Im fighting darius 1v1 jungle and beating him down, then annie walks right across mid in front of our zyra comes to jungle and rapes me with darius at 12 hp. Me 600ish. Is it that hard to watch your lane?

If Annie walked across mid in full view of Zyra, then why didn't you see Annie? Map awareness is like wards, it's everyone's responsibility. While I agree that Zyra should have called mia, you really should be watching the lanes around you.

I know it's easy to get caught up in the moment and get tunnel vision, but almost every time that happens I die. The trick is to stay calm, stay aware, and be very paranoid if you haven't seen anyone in a lane in 5s.

Vizzlepeez 08-16-2012 06:29 AM

Wouldnt an autistic player have good map awareness? I think u meant downs syndrome. Either way what u said was ignorant and rude

chrisluissanc 08-16-2012 06:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wordbrah (Hozzászólás 28286908)

^
so ignorant and so blind (map awarness wise).
additionaly i work with kids who have autisum and downs syndrome, they are a good 10 time smarter then you so shut up and go qq somewhere else >:C. ohh and if some one brigs up autisum as an in insult again then they are pretty dang dumb af far as it goes.

KnightxSScarlett 08-16-2012 07:22 AM

Lrn2readmap

I use pings for mia (since I /ignore all in games) and my teams NEVER rage at me... or if they do, I don't hear it ^_^

TheEmberAshes 08-16-2012 08:09 AM

I try to call MIAs but sometimes you can get busy, or be in Base, so yuo might not notice. But it does get annoying when no your team never says a word or even bothers to ping.

Shashakiko 08-16-2012 11:42 AM

Says the guy who's under 1200 elo